Cowardice IBT & JC 42 Impasse substandard Sysco Foods Offer against L-186s will!!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Almost every one I met, when they weren't violating the contract, weren't doing much.
Fact.
They don't do what we do, but they usually are problem solving all day.

So if you want to call people with non-manual labor jobs lazy, you are calling boat load of people lazy.

LagunaBrown

What did we lie about? (your making an accusation, so back it up)

Who are you calling lazy?

The UPS reformers?

If you think that UPS hires and keeps lazy people, you are crazy.
You lied to the members saying the healthcare was 80/20. It was on the flyers and I still have them. All anyone has to do is call the number on the back of their insurance card and ask and they will tell you it's way better. I could go on and on how you are full of :censored2:.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

So if you want to call people with non-manual labor jobs lazy, you are calling boat load of people lazy.
Problem solving???...or problem creating?
Reinventing the wheel has always proven to be a daunting task.

Either way...it was a joke...both times.
Lighten up, it's SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

10 point

The unload pt supes don't know what the H on the shipping label means..

They allow the loaders to load the packages with the shipping label facing the back of the truck so that the loader can read them easier...

They don't care if the loaders load Haz on shelves or if they even put their certificate in the driver's cab pouch...

They throw the next days that come down the belt late into the rear floor area of the trucks after the loaders are pulled...

I told the center manager one day after he hired a couple part-time hourly into management that I was glad to see him hire them because neither one of them like to do hourly work.

There you go.

realbrown1

You lied to the members saying the healthcare was 80/20. It was on the flyers and I still have them. All anyone has to do is call the number on the back of their insurance card and ask and they will tell you it's way better. I could go on and on how you are full of :censored2:.
Out healthcare is garbage compared to what we used to have.

And we are paying more for that healthcare.

A lot more.

To date, just on this contract, UPS have put $1.50 in HC raises into the plan for us.

On top of that, that HC plan has taken $1.25 of our $1.50 pension increases we were suppose to get.

Less than 2 weeks until they take $.50 more of our pension raises.

It will the 3rd year with no pension increase.

In 5 to 10 years, do you know what that will do to our pension plan.

We are about 92% funded now.

In 5 years, we could be at 85% funded.

In 10 years, we could be in the 70% funding range.

How many pension funds have we seen fail?

WCT pension is going down that road if we keep diverting our pension increases.

LagunaBrown

Out healthcare is garbage compared to what we used to have.

And we are paying more for that healthcare.

A lot more.

To date, just on this contract, UPS have put $1.50 in HC raises into the plan for us.

On top of that, that HC plan has taken $1.25 of our $1.50 pension increases we were suppose to get.

Less than 2 weeks until they take $.50 more of our pension raises.

It will the 3rd year with no pension increase.

In 5 to 10 years, do you know what that will do to our pension plan.

We are about 92% funded now.

In 5 years, we could be at 85% funded.

In 10 years, we could be in the 70% funding range.

How many pension funds have we seen fail?

WCT pension is going down that road if we keep diverting our pension increases.
I have already explained this to you but you just don't get it. Just like I explained you reformers don't have a chance. Either way LD and EJ's slate will come in second.

10 point

Do you think the majority of hourlies that go into management are doing it to solve problems or help the business as a whole?

Or, for less work and (for some/many) to be in control of the other hourlies and get themselves out of the spotlight.

Twenty yrs ago I'd say your statement may be 50% valid. Now, I've observed the overwhelming majority are just what I said.
Lazy. Tired of working so hard. And the company keeps them because very few hourlies want to be in management for obvious reasons.

realbrown1

I have already explained this to you but you just don't get it. Just like I explained you reformers don't have a chance. Either way LD and EJ's slate will come in second.
I don't think a PK and DM slate could win an election for dog catcher after we are through with them.

We actually have more allies allies in more barns this election.

Members were pissed we lost.

Literally, out of 15 barns we campaigned at, we met a grand total of 4 people that liked PK and said they would vote for PK.

A meeting with our supporters after the ballot count, we figured out how we lost.

Trust me, we will stop the cheating in the next election.

No more stolen elections at 952.

realbrown1

Do you think the majority of hourlies that go into management are doing it to solve problems or help the business as a whole?

Or, for less work and (for some/many) to be in control of the other hourlies and get themselves out of the spotlight.

Twenty yrs ago I'd say your statement may be 50% valid. Now, I've observed the overwhelming majority are just what I said.
Lazy. Tired of working so hard. And the company keeps them because very few hourlies want to be in management for obvious reasons.
Do drivers go into feeders to work less hard?

I don't judge people at work by how much they sweat or how many stops they brag about doing.

I have had really good supervisors and some really bad supervisors.

There is a difference.

The good ones are better because of how they take care of the business, drivers and how they problem solve.

The bad ones are bad because they don't give a crap about any of that.

And I don't care if the good ones work less hard than me, as long as they take care of what they are supposed to take care of.

10 point

Do drivers go into feeders to work less hard?

I don't judge people at work by how much they sweat or how many stops they brag about doing.

I have had really good supervisors and some really bad supervisors.

There is a difference.

The good ones are better because of how they take care of the business, drivers and how they problem solve.

The bad ones are bad because they don't give a crap about any of that.

And I don't care if the good ones work less hard than me, as long as they take care of what they are supposed to take care of.
Most of that post has nothing to do with what I said.

We've only had 1 ft hourly go into management in the last 15+ yrs here.

The pt hourlies that go into mgmnt here were lazy, pathetic workers or crazy Rambos that put other's safety in jeopardy.

That's what we see. I couldn't care less about your hub experience.

The only drivers we saw go into mgmnt here pretty much fit that description plus could not care less about their union brothers and sisters rights and were management's tools.

Being forced to work hard doesn't display a good work ethic and the ones who couldn't get loads wrapped up, always had excuses, sucked at quality issues are the candidates that get promoted when the opening arises. Fact. Fact.

LagunaBrown

I don't think a PK and DM slate could win an election for dog catcher after we are through with them.

We actually have more allies allies in more barns this election.

Members were :censored2: we lost.

Literally, out of 15 barns we campaigned at, we met a grand total of 4 people that liked PK and said they would vote for PK.

A meeting with our supporters after the ballot count, we figured out how we lost.

Trust me, we will stop the cheating in the next election.

No more stolen elections at 952.
More lies and no proof! Just let the 2 Hoffa slates run unopposed and get out of the way little man! You reformers have always been the bitches. This election is no different.

realbrown1

More lies and no proof! Just let the 2 H slates run unopposed and get out of the way little man! You reformers have always been the bitches. This election is no different.
H slates?

Didn't you post that your slate was not endorsing anyone?

Your bosses told you otherwise.

Like I have been telling you about them.

Are LD and EJ H supporters?