Cra Cra

El Correcto

god is dead
The fact that the Sheeple cant see the Irony of the Cult Leader's mouthpeive preaching anti vaxxwhile being vacccinated is hysterical
It’s because it isn’t an anti-vax stance. You’re just so ass blasted and indoctrinated you don’t understand it. That is fine crazy internet liberal you do you and stay uninformed.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It’s because it isn’t an anti-vax stance. You’re just so ass blasted and indoctrinated you don’t understand it. That is fine crazy internet liberal you do you and stay uninformed.
The ONLY reason FOX News,Newsmax and OAN changed their views on vaccination and started encouraging viewers to get vaccinated is simply because since about May or June the only people dying of COVID are the Unvaxxed...............and the great majority of the unvaxxed are ...................yoeah you got it: MAGA folks. That Delta variant in particular culled the ranks

El Correcto

god is dead
The ONLY reason FOX News,Newsmax and OAN changed their views on vaccination and started encouraging viewers to get vaccinated is simply because since about May or June the only people dying of COVID are the Unvaxxed...............and the great majority of the unvaxxed are ...................yoeah you got it: MAGA folks. That Delta variant in particular culled the ranks
Most people I’ve listened to are honest about their vaccination status and what course of treatment they will pursue if infected.
You’re in here defending fauci and deflecting to your delusional make believe world of evil anti-vaxxers and conservative news the fear mongering left has indoctrinated you into believing.

You do you crazy internet lib, stay uninformed.

upsgrunt

Those are ALL lies, and you’re just repeating what you’re being fed by your “genius” doctor. At some point do some critical thinking and decide for yourself. I’m so sick of being told I’m ignorant and uneducated by some GED getter liberal that gets their info from the “trustworthy government” that would never lie to me because they told me they wouldn’t. If Faucci was your personal doctor, would you still be going to him after seeing all the flip flopping and goal post moving he is doing? Maybe it’s we, the educated, that can see things for what they really are. You‘re the only one who can prove your educational background after mouthing off that republicans are dumbasses compared to you and your Mensa elite point of view.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Those are ALL lies, and you’re just repeating what you’re being fed by your “genius” doctor. At some point do some critical thinking and decide for yourself. I’m so sick of being told I’m ignorant and uneducated by some GED getter liberal that gets their info from the “trustworthy government” that would never lie to me because they told me they wouldn’t. If Faucci was your personal doctor, would you still be going to him after seeing all the flip flopping and goal post moving he is doing? Maybe it’s we, the educated, that can see things for what they really are. You‘re the only one who can prove your educational background after mouthing off that republicans are dumbasses compared to you and your Mensa elite point of view.
yeah you guys are so damned smart lol

upsgrunt

yeah you guys are so damned smart lol
YOU made the accusation; we want to know about you, and the fact that you’re avoiding and talking in circles says volumes. Most educated people, and people with common sense can think for themselves- can you make that claim after accusing ALL republicans of being ignorant and uneducated?