Cra Cra

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
They knew about the Delta variant in January. They did nothing at all.
Fox news sure got onboard with telling its viewers to get the shot after the Delta Variant started mowing down the very base of its viewership lol. Of course Tucker,Hannity et all had LONG been vaccinated yet still used their shows to blast the vaccine LOL.
Fox realized you Cant Own the Libs if you DEAD lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Fox news sure got onboard with telling its viewers to get the shot after the Delta Variant started mowing down the very base of its viewership lol. Of course Tucker,Hannity et all had LONG been vaccinated yet still used their shows to blast the vaccine LOL.
My gawd, they are vaccinated but respect other’s right to disagree and stand against federal and corporate vaccine mandates. Wow what a bunch of bastards.

You’re really ass blasted by this whole fauci was wrong thing..

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Man you’re really all bent out of shape about how wrong Fauci was and is.
you really should disregard what the Cult Leader tells you believe . Cult Leader: Educated Doctor with many many years of experience is an idiot! MAGA sheep ;BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh Idiot BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you really should disregard what the Cult Leader tells you believe . Cult Leader: Educated Doctor with many many years of experience is an idiot! MAGA sheep ;BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh Idiot BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Take a deep breath, Karen.

El Correcto

god is dead
This must be what this thread was originally made for.
It’s amazing how you mentally ill leftists come on here frothing at the mouth so ass blasted you can’t even form a coherent rebuttal besides ORRERAANGE RACCCISTT HITTLLLERRRRR even a year after he has been gone.

You have been eternally blown out by Donald J Trump the greatest president of my life time. I wouldn’t be surprised if your last words was some joke about how bad Trump was.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My gawd, they are vaccinated but respect other’s right to disagree and stand against federal and corporate vaccine mandates. Wow what a bunch of bastards.

You’re really ass blasted by this whole fauci was wrong thing..
you mean what a bunch of hypocritical bastids lol
One of the mouth pieces of the cult leader who had been LONG vaccinated when he made these statements.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
This must be what this thread was originally made for.
It’s amazing how you mentally ill leftists come on here frothing at the mouth so ass blasted you can’t even form a coherent rebuttal besides ORRERAANGE RACCCISTT HITTLLLERRRRR even a year after he has been gone.

You have been eternally blown out by Donald J Trump the greatest president of my life time. I wouldn’t be surprised if your last words was some joke about how bad Trump was.
Greatest president? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA He was twice impeached,served only one term ,lost the house and Senate during his ONLY term. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much winning!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
at the risk of triggering you MAGA sheep even further it's interesting to hear Dr Faucci describing the vast difference between working for the two administrations

El Correcto

god is dead
You DO know he went along with Fox's Vaccine mandate,correct?
Okay? Yes you said he chose to be vaccinated. Anything else you want to desperately throw out there while defending fauci?
We have covered Trump and the Fox News crew, how about big bird and Ted Cruz, or DeathSantissssss next.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Okay? Yes you said he chose to be vaccinated. Anything else you want to desperately throw out there while defending fauci?
We have covered Trump and the Fox News crew, how about big bird and Ted Cruz, or DeathSantissssss next.
The fact that the Sheeple cant see the Irony of the Cult Leader's mouthpeive preaching anti vaxxwhile being vacccinated is hysterical