Craft meeting

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
We have union meeting where they talk about union business. Then a ups craft meeting after to talk about ups stuff. Our union represents a few other companies not just ups.

Superteeth2478

What exactly is a craft meeting? We have a craft meeting this Wednesday for the union.
Everyone gets together and unleashes their inner creativity. Scrapbooks, knitting, basket-weaving, painting, pottery, calligraphy, everything under the sun.

It's a blast. I love going to the union craft meetings.

Superteeth2478

We have union meeting where they talk about union business. Then a ups craft meeting after to talk about ups stuff. Our union represents a few other companies not just ups.
Don't listen to this guy. That's not what happens at union craft meetings at all. I answered your question already in the union issues forum.

Everyone gets together and unleashes their inner creativity. Scrapbooks, knitting, basket-weaving, painting, pottery, calligraphy, everything under the sun.

It's a blast. I love going to the union craft meetings. Personally I'm partial to scrapbooking.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How long has this been going on? This is a huge problem at my local. I like this idea.