CRY ME A RIVER LEBRON , All the way to the Bank !!!

The big package

LeBron James while crying about how racist this country is has become America's first billionaire athlete . While celebrities like Oprah and LeBron cry a River about how racist the country is , they enjoy the fruits of hardworking Americans that go to watch them while they live like kings and queens in their palatial mansions and enjoy all the great things that America has to offer . You know ,the same American people who are trying to figure out how they can put gas in our car and food on the table right now have made these people extremely wealthy and powerful . So spare me the whining and crying :consoling: 😭 about how repressed and poorly you're treated . :people_crybaby:

trickpony1

LeBron James while crying about how racist this country is has become America's first billionaire athlete . While celebrities like Oprah and LeBron cry a River about how racist the country is , they enjoy the fruits of hardworking Americans that go to watch them while they live like kings and queens in their palatial mansions and enjoy all the great things that America has to offer . You know ,the same American people who are trying to figure out how they can put gas in our car and food on the table right now have made these people extremely wealthy and powerful . So spare me the whining and crying :consoling: 😭 about how repressed and poorly you're treated . :people_crybaby:
If these same American people would stop watching Oprah, the NBA and NFL and stop paying ridiculous prices for tickets to their events, things would change.

It's not rocket science.

Logically helping.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh look! You’ll bash some billionaires for speaking their minds while cheering other for the platform to do so!

1654346024912.png

bbsam

Staff member
Lebron only cries about conditions in the US while singing the praises of a racist china.
And? I guess billionaires say some pretty crazy stuff. They even lie. Or make up creative ways to downsize their companies in tweets. All of it perfectly legal I suppose. I usually ignore most of it.

newfie

And? I guess billionaires say some pretty crazy stuff. They even lie. Or make up creative ways to downsize their companies in tweets. All of it perfectly legal I suppose. I usually ignore most of it.
thats fine. But the double standard is pretty glaring . You can argue about the police in this country but the last time I checked we dont lock anyone up in concentration camps based on race and ethnicity as the chinese do.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm actually starting to come around to the idea that it's good that these ignorant uneducated blacks have been brainwashed by rich white leftists into believing in the myth of systemic racism.

It sort of gives them a hobby to keep them occupied on the plantation, you know?

rickyb

Courts, cops, prison guards, economy, govt, all broken and corrupt

newfie

I'm actually starting to come around to the idea that it's good that these ignorant uneducated blacks have been brainwashed by rich white leftists into believing in the myth of systemic racism.

It sort of gives them a hobby to keep them occupied on the plantation, you know?
best of all they work even harder for their chinese plantation masters.

rickyb

thats fine. But the double standard is pretty glaring . You can argue about the police in this country but the last time I checked we dont lock anyone up in concentration camps based on race and ethnicity as the chinese do.
Yea u do. Look at the explosion in prison pop following civil rights era. 10% of usa is black, 40% of prisoners are black. It should b 1 to 1

rickyb

Oh look! You’ll bash some billionaires for speaking their minds while cheering other for the platform to do so!

View attachment 386802
U dont really have freedom of speech, u cant b anti capitalist power, cant b anti war without often paying a price.

Border patrol didnt like my fashion lol which is journalism and activism. this is not freedom, this is lynching

vantexan

Actually Michael Jordan is the world's richest athlete at $2.2 billion and was I believe the first billionaire.

Non sequitur

Godless billionaires lose their credibility when they forget from whence they came.
Watch and learn drama queen.

And if you inherited all your wealth please just go away and don't try to change society to your oddball visions.

newfie

every election you are guaranteed to hear abortion and systamatic racism. whether you need it or not.