Customers giving back to Drivers

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
just do what you want. the driver will take it or leave it.
AADA4AE7-A842-40F8-BCA8-1AF6651506A7.gif

kurtis5561

Todays pickup went really well

He took some coke, gloves and hand sanitiser and seemed shock that I had left them and I said he was doing a great job.

I suspect someone with an Standard package had a go at him for not delivering at 9am.

I always try and look out for my delivery guys, At my old office I used to make the driver a nespresso, times he come when we were making breakfast we made him a breakfast sandwich to grab and go. Apparently I was his favourite drop, Gave me his mobile and said to ring him if I ever get any adhocs and he would come and grab them.

Boston25

Todays pickup went really well

He took some coke, gloves and hand sanitiser and seemed shock that I had left them and I said he was doing a great job.

I suspect someone with an Standard package had a go at him for not delivering at 9am.

I always try and look out for my delivery guys, At my old office I used to make the driver a nespresso, times he come when we were making breakfast we made him a breakfast sandwich to grab and go. Apparently I was his favourite drop, Gave me his mobile and said to ring him if I ever get any adhocs and he would come and grab them.
Now when you said coke do you mean soda or the booger sugar kind of coke???

kurtis5561

My dad always taught me to look after the drivers that serve us (but I think a blowy is a bit too far). I'll admit and I apologise to any on this forum in UPS the most useless group of employees are "account managers".

Ask for help. Silence
Ask to spend more money. I'm telling them to stop bugging me.

I've found with my local depot. A nice snack delivery at Christmas for the office staff and when I ring for help on something stuff just gets done "Oh process says.. but give me 2"

As for dropping them cash, I did that with my office driver at Christmas, and I told customer services how good he was because he is (They processed it as a complaint resulting in a very confused depot manager ringing me), but I've learnt that 99.9% of UPS staff do above and beyond

You guys keep me connected with my best friend who I don't get to see often, I couldn't get to see her on her birthday (and that is hard when she's like a sister) I wrote on her birthday gift package "Hey delivering UPS driver its the recipients birthday, feel free to sing her happy birthday" Cue a call after delivery "Why did the UPS Man sing me happy birthday?"

Things like that is what sets you apart from the others. I've found everyone is quick to say you are crap when their package turns up a nanosecond after 12 (or now 2) on Express Saver, but are slow to say "Yeah you know what Dave the UPS guy really does brighten my day".

Just hope you guys on the ground know that people appreciate what you do.