Customers giving back to Drivers

kurtis5561

I am a customer but not here to do the standard "Where iz ma package"

I arrange a lot of pick ups and receive deliveries from UPS. (I'm in the UK if it makes any different to my query)

With all those COVID19 going on and people only respecting certain groups of key workers (Some stories that drivers are not allowed to use public toilets, or go anywhere for food). I want to show the UPS (and DPD but theyre another firm who I won't discuss) guys some love.

Would the drivers appreciate if I left cans of pop, hand sanitiser, and other such items and say take them if you need them? Because you guys do a fantastic job and I just want to show appreciation, but alas I don't want to cause any driver any trouble if someone was reporting UPS guys for taking cans of pop from my porch.

When I'm in the office I always look after my UPS guy but working from home I get loads of different drivers and I thought I might aswell try and help them out if I can

So bad idea or does it work for the guys I'm going to do it for?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I did the snacks, water/gatorade thing during the month of December on my porch. All the drivers appreciated it. We ordered a lot of stuff last year online. Gestures like that should be more widespread in my opinion.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I am a customer but not here to do the standard "Where iz ma package"

I arrange a lot of pick ups and receive deliveries from UPS. (I'm in the UK if it makes any different to my query)

With all those COVID19 going on and people only respecting certain groups of key workers (Some stories that drivers are not allowed to use public toilets, or go anywhere for food). I want to show the UPS (and DPD but theyre another firm who I won't discuss) guys some love.

Would the drivers appreciate if I left cans of pop, hand sanitiser, and other such items and say take them if you need them? Because you guys do a fantastic job and I just want to show appreciation, but alas I don't want to cause any driver any trouble if someone was reporting UPS guys for taking cans of pop from my porch.

When I'm in the office I always look after my UPS guy but working from home I get loads of different drivers and I thought I might aswell try and help them out if I can

So bad idea or does it work for the guys I'm going to do it for?
Any kind gesture is much appreciated & thank you. Even just a hey dude/dudette, thanks a lot for this package. You're awesome. We love that.

We also appreciate you ordering. The job might produce frustrations of being sent out cold(no idea how to do the route), or you might want off at 5pm to watch the NFL Draft but have to work until 7:30pm. These are little frustrations that all jobs have. Yet, we're always up for positive customer/employee relations & feedback.

Thanks again. You Rock!