Dads on Duty

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I think this is just what our country needs to save our children. Maybe if all men/fathers donated their time by going to their children's schools there would be less incidences of school shootings and violence. All of the men who volunteer their time at this school work full time. Everyone gets paid days off now and then. Why not take a day every few months to hang out at your children's schools? For so many years there have been "room mothers" and mothers volunteering at schools, which is nice, but look at the difference a group of dads made in such a short time. This school went from 23 kids being arrested for fighting to zero fights. The children have said how they immediately felt a sense of safety. Our children need and deserve this! Hopefully, this will go nationwide and some of you will help to fill the void for children with no male presence in their lives due to no fault of their own.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I think this is just what our country needs to save our children. Maybe if all men/fathers donated their time by going to their children's schools there would be less incidences of school shootings and violence. All of the men who volunteer their time at this school work full time. Everyone gets paid days off now and then. Why not take a day every few months to hang out at your children's schools? For so many years there have been "room mothers" and mothers volunteering at schools, which is nice, but look at the difference a group of dads made in such a short time. This school went from 23 kids being arrested for fighting to zero fights. The children have said how they immediately felt a sense of safety. Our children need and deserve this! Hopefully, this will go nationwide and some of you will help to fill the void for children with no male presence in their lives due to no fault of their own.
And start kicking ass

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Am I allowed to drink beer while on duty?
No! No alcohol, ya lush!

E6B8D32E-59C6-4E52-AA04-FE6305C5D37F.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Please don’t anyone try to make this into a racial issue. There are plenty of homes White, Black, Brown, etc., with no male role models. ALL children need males in their lives, boys and girls.

See, I say :censored2: around and to my kids, and :censored2: and other words. I also tell my kids how life really works. I've also been in fistfights in front of them, and explain that some people just need their asses beat. So, I'm not good for this.

That said, I really appreciate what these dudes are up to. Taking charge and making :censored2: happen, that's how to get :censored2: done!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
See, I say :censored2: around and to my kids, and :censored2: and other words. I also tell my kids how life really works. I've also been in fistfights in front of them, and explain that some people just need their asses beat. So, I'm not good for this.

That said, I really appreciate what these dudes are up to. Taking charge and making :censored2: happen, that's how to get :censored2: done!
I :censored2:ing agree. :censored2: those :censored2:ers. You know what I :censored2:ing mean? I’m saying: :censored2:!! So I’m :censored2:ing out of :censored2:ing here and :censored2:.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Please don’t anyone try to make this into a racial issue. There are plenty of homes White, Black, Brown, etc., with no male role models. ALL children need males in their lives, boys and girls.
But Dad's in the office working. Mommy is home with the kiddies.