Dallas loser

newfie

It’s people who can’t accept their actions and the consequences. If you bring that upon yourself live with it or don’t, but taking aim at others isn’t gonna solve anything.

that is one positive outcome the guy received an instant consequence for his actions. no having to watch him sit on death row for twenty years.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
thats my frustration here, no one ever see's my :censored2: eating grin when i post here.
ya you gotta use winks or the proper emoji or this ;( or this :) or something that let them know you are kidding or trying to bring a little levity to the subject. and bottom line if you don't like what i say put me on ignore or don't say nothing at all if you have nothing good to say.......losers and clowns.

screw that ...don't waste my time. if you can't take a joke then go take a flying leap.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ya you gotta use winks or the proper emoji or this ;( or this :) or something that let them know you are kidding or trying to bring a little levity to the subject. and bottom line if you don't like what i say put me on ignore or don't say nothing at all if you have nothing good to say.......losers and clowns.

screw that ...don't waste my time. if you can't take a joke then go take a flying leap.
88D4C17B-5486-4DA1-A89B-8DC8AAFEFDD1.gif

84F122C5-6444-4F62-B200-9D471D6E7997.gif