David Koch dead

oldngray

nowhere special
Koch used his money to build a network of ‘think-tanks’ and ‘astroturf’ interest groups to slowly but surely swing the Republican Party into what it is today.

I mean, it’s genius in a sense, but his work seriously destabilized the working balance between the parties.

Soros dumps money into D causes, no doubt, but no one has been as successful as the Koch brothers at changing the narrative.

Maybe you agree; it’s possible you agree because you’ve been influenced by Koch propaganda.

Another example of Dim’s bringing plastic sporks to a knife fight.

When the Koch brothers started espousing their Libertarian ideals in the 70’s, they were ridiculed.

William friend. Buckley called them ‘anarcho-totalitarianists’.

And in a mere forty years they managed to swing the Titanic, so to speak.

‘Americans For Prosperity’, the Koch brothers most successful and far-ranging ‘interest group’, has a larger budget than the RNC.

For what?

Anti-regulation.

The Koch brothers are socially liberal but virulently anti-regulation and virulently free-trade.

The damage they’ve done to our political discourse is incalculable.

Just for money.

and it’s possible you’ve been influenced by Soros propaganda.

BrownArmy

... or maybe you reject reality and substitute your own.

Guy, I’m just showing up with facts.

Do you want to dispute anything I said?

Go ahead.

If your rebuttal is ‘but Soros’, you’re not rebutting anything, and you’re not challenging my assertions.

Hey guy?

Here’s a pro-tip: both Koch and Soros are billionaires putting their thumbs on the scale.

But I wasn’t talking about Soros, I was talking about David Koch.

If you want to make an argument, go ahead, however, ‘but Soros’ isn’t it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Guy, I’m just showing up with facts.

Do you want to dispute anything I said?

Go ahead.

If your rebuttal is ‘but Soros’, you’re not rebutting anything, and you’re not challenging my assertions.

Hey guy?

Here’s a pro-tip: both Koch and Soros are billionaires putting their thumbs on the scale.

But I wasn’t talking about Soros, I was talking about David Koch.

If you want to make an argument, go ahead, however, ‘but Soros’ isn’t it.

You are only spouting opinions. Not "facts".

And can't even tell the difference.

bacha29

The Koch brothers looked out for the Koch's. Whatever political movements they were involved with or supported their own self interests always came before the good of the nation. In fact their old man made a killing building refineries for one of the world's foremost libertarians........Joseph Stalin.....Yea, that guy.