Day two of the protest near AZ Capitol to demand a new election,massive turnout

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
When a foreign government uses their power to influence our elections the legitimacy of those elections should be questioned.
When there is proof that Russia penetrated election systems in multiple states, I think there should be questions. When a foreign state uses social media to spread propaganda and disinformation about the election, I think questions are in order.

Box Ox

When a foreign government uses their power to influence our elections the legitimacy of those elections should be questioned.
When there is proof that Russia penetrated election systems in multiple states, I think there should be questions. When a foreign state uses social media to spread propaganda and disinformation about the election, I think questions are in order.

The end result is still that you agree with Hakeem Jeffries that the 2016 election was illegitimate, right? Republicans have a similar-sounding list of grievances that they point to when denying the 2020 election.

Why is it OK for you to do it but not them?

vantexan

Did they do enough to cause voters to vote for someone else? Did they rig voting machines? How much money did they spend? Were they sending over thugs to intimidate people? How about the big tech companies? Did they have undue influence? Spending hundreds of millions of dollars. Changing algorithms on search engines. All that has come out. How about the FBI warning Facebook and presumably others that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation? The laptop has been verified as authentic by the Washington Post, The New York Times and CBS. The FBI had the laptop in 2019 and knew it was authentic. Yet they did their part to sway the election. So in the end who was most responsible for influencing the voting?

Jiangshi

The end result is still that you agree with Hakeem Jeffries that the 2016 election was illegitimate, right? Republicans have a similar-sounding list of grievances that they point to when denying the 2020 election.

Why is it OK for you to do it but not them?
The more we learn, the more illegitimate it becomes.

Isn’t that what he said?

I have yet to see any evidence that makes it seem otherwise.

Jiangshi

mueller said no.
Mueller said:

Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election system in 2016

• Russian interference in the 2016 election was “sweeping and systemic.”[1]
  • Major attack avenues included a social media “information warfare” campaign that “favored” candidate Trump[2] and the hacking of Clinton campaign-related databases and release of stolen materials through Russian-created entities and Wikileaks.[3]
  • Russia also targeted databases in many states related to administering elections gaining access to information for millions of registered voters.[4]

Box Ox

The more we learn, the more illegitimate it becomes.

Isn’t that what he said?

I have yet to see any evidence that makes it seem otherwise.

Yes. It starts out as illegitimate in your minds (because Trump was elected over Hillary, who I voted for) and just becomes more and more illegitimate as you go along.

You sound just like the 2020 election deniers that the left likes to mock.

Jiangshi

Yes. It starts out as illegitimate in your minds (because Trump was elected over Hillary, who I voted for) and just becomes more and more illegitimate as you go along.

You sound just like the 2020 election deniers that the left likes to mock.
No.

I’m saying an adversarial government used their powers to illegally influence an election. I’m not disputing the vote count.

The twice impeached, two time loser of the popular vote, 45th president, will be in the history books forever.

Box Ox

No.

I’m saying an adversarial government used their powers to illegally influence an election. I’m not disputing the vote count.

You don’t dispute the vote count but you agree with Hakeem Jeffries that the 2016 election was illegitimate?

newfie

Mueller said:

Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the U.S. election system in 2016

• Russian interference in the 2016 election was “sweeping and systemic.”[1]
  • Major attack avenues included a social media “information warfare” campaign that “favored” candidate Trump[2] and the hacking of Clinton campaign-related databases and release of stolen materials through Russian-created entities and Wikileaks.[3]
  • Russia also targeted databases in many states related to administering elections gaining access to information for millions of registered voters.[4]
thats your consolation prize. the answer you were alluding to is russian collusion. Mueller said no

Box Ox

thats your consolation prize. the answer you were alluding to is russian collusion. Mueller said no

So the apparent argument now is that Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the US election system in 2016. But the vote count was legitimate. But the election was illegitimate.

newfie

So the apparent argument now is that Russia engaged in extensive attacks on the US election system in 2016. But the vote count was legitimate. But the election was illegitimate.
many foreign actors try to act on all of our elections as we try to do to others. The chinese are equally as aggressive in election interference but were not part of the political narrative the dems were spinning in 2016.

whats scary to me is that hillary cooked up this story and then got the help of the FBI to trigger the investigation.
she created a narrative and got her lackies to pursue it.
that in fact is a legitimate argument for insurrection.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
MJT will grab Kari lake by the you-know-what if she tries to get in her way of the VP nomination

its a toss up for sureas they are both equally insane
You are being lied to by all of them...
IMG_20221201_123736_737.jpg

None of them are trying to get rid of this kind of stuff.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Republicans never fail to amuse me. Cochise Country refuses to certify the ballots and now the Republican party faces the loss of a seat . Smart guys here!!!