Vermonters Can Vote for Secessioni n November

tourists24

Tourist... Having an assinine foriegn policy stance dictated by our Civilian Leadership does not make Patriotic dissenters anti-Military. In fact, it proves they care alot more for our Military for demanding them out of harms way for the mis-useful purpose of Pre-emptive attacks under false pretenses. Patriotic Dissenters don't need Sean Hannity type "Freedom Concerts" with red, white, and blue light shows, washed up Country Music Icons and washed up rockers such as Ted Nugent waving machine guns on stage to get simple minded people, pumped up with superficial patriotism...
OK,,, fair enough.... my whole point is he would still need a military to be there.... maybe you can define what true patriotism is since anyone who listens to Hannity obviously has superficial patriotism. As a bonus maybe you can tell us who some true patriots are

bbsam

Staff member
To me it does. Larger point though is probably that "patriot" is not a term as easily defined as one would think. I added MLK as a patriot, but he was nothing like the traditional definition. What can't be denied is that he had a vision of a better America and was willing to put it all on the line to see it fullfilled. Perhaps the definition is subjective.

diesel96

Could you and KoB please simplify your message so that those on the right can better understand?

I will deflect that request to WKMAC.....Hey bud, dumb it down abit...:wink2: you know, Readers Digest version...

OK,,, fair enough.... my whole point is he would still need a military to be there.... maybe you can define what true patriotism is since anyone who listens to Hannity obviously has superficial patriotism. As a bonus maybe you can tell us who some true patriots are

True Patriots ?....uhmm, well we have the most notable hero's, such as Police, Fire, Military personal, however let's shine a light on others such as Volunteers, Educators, Engineers, Business Innovators, Doctors, Nurses, Philanthropists, etc...every day working people like you and I who all unite together, and contribute to create this great melting pot of society......so my final answer is......My Dad, my Son, and I..... We've all contributed a great deal to society/country and are living the American Dream...

Maybe not all Hannity's fans are superficial, but too many follow this philosophy made famous by Bush Jr, "your either with us, or against us".... those who disagree with the Host or his fans are accused of being un-American....
And Tourist, "Your a Great American"...:wink2:

good points bb... so this makes him more of a patriot that Hannity?

Patriots tend to unite our country, not divide....