Deaf UPS Employee’s Discrimination Claims Survive Challenge

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can prove it very easy.

"Watch your head@!!!!"

*Deaf guy doesn't hear me and gets hit by box.

Boom. It's proven. Take your woke whining somewhere else.

Deafness is a safety hazard. Get over it.
Next the blind guy will be on preload. ...oh wait..

WIDeafgal

I am feeling sorry for you wilbertyyy as well as others who mocked anyone who is deaf. They are awesome group of people with better driving record than you. Deaf truckers have better safety driving records as well as I have a very good driving records, I have driven many farm implements and I dont need to hear. So anyone can drive a brown box and be a better driver than you.

wilberforce15

I am feeling sorry for you wilbertyyy as well as others who mocked anyone who is deaf. They are awesome group of people with better driving record than you. Deaf truckers have better safety driving records as well as I have a very good driving records, I have driven many farm implements and I dont need to hear. So anyone can drive a brown box and be a better driver than you.
I'm not mocking anyone who is deaf.

I'm mocking their apparent belief that they can do this job safely.

They can't.

I mock anyone who cannot ascertain basic reality.

Not being able to hear is a hazard. That's why we can't listen to music. That's why i was told to take out my hearing protection. But then we hire deaf people.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not mocking anyone who is deaf.

I'm mocking their apparent belief that they can do this job safely.

They can't.

I mock anyone who cannot ascertain basic reality.

Not being able to hear is a hazard. That's why we can't listen to music. That's why i was told to take out my hearing protection. But then we hire deaf people.
So you’re okay with discriminating against deaf people but discriminating against Black people is the worst thing ever. SMH.