deep state coup

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment | Fox News

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.

BrownArmy

'Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment | Fox News

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.

Fake News.

PT Car Washer

Not a coup. The Constitution provides for a path to remove a corrupt president.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fake News.
Well you are an ignorant MSNBC viewer so you probably don't even know who the whistleblower is.

An Obama administration appointee, who worked closely with Joe Biden during his corruption scandal to help his son in Ukraine.... Oh, and he just happens to be a CIA employee.

Lol, ya, nothing to see here.

BrownArmy

Well you are an ignorant MSNBC viewer so you probably don't even know who the whistleblower is.

An Obama administration appointee, who worked closely with Joe Biden during his corruption scandal to help his son in Ukraine.... Oh, and he just happens to be a CIA employee.

Lol, ya, nothing to see here.

...“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News.

LMAO, a Trump toady told FOX NEWS that Trump is innocent.

Give it up Democrats, it's over now!

(I don't watch MSNBC, or much television, at all. It's not a joke, but I think Maddow is legitimately mentally ill).

El Correcto

god is dead

(I don't watch MSNBC, or much television, at all. It's not a joke, but I think Maddow is legitimately mentally ill).
That’s because it’s basically state run media, same as Fox News.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

LMAO, are you stupid or deflecting?

The whistleblower was working with Biden while he and his son were involved in corruption in Ukraine.

He realized they were about to get caught and Trump was going to expose them. So he tried to take control of the narrative by claiming Trump wrongdoing.

You need to educate yourself because the liberal garbage news you read has left you clueless.

bbsam

Staff member
LMAO, are you stupid or deflecting?

The whistleblower was working with Biden while he and his son were involved in corruption in Ukraine.

He realized they were about to get caught and Trump was going to expose them. So he tried to take control of the narrative by claiming Trump wrongdoing.

You need to educate yourself because the liberal garbage news you read has left you clueless.
The problem with you is that you’re unhinged and irrational.

To you every Trump critic is a RINO, a deep stater, an Obama appointee, or a person brainwashed by fake news.

There’s no reasoning with you because you simply disregard reason.

And that’s why democrats can’t fret over your 40% of the country. Luckily for them they only really need to focus on about 3% in a few states where Trump happens to be unpopular anyway.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The problem with you is that you’re unhinged and irrational.

To you every Trump critic is a RINO, a deep stater, an Obama appointee, or a person brainwashed by fake news.

There’s no reasoning with you because you simply disregard reason.

And that’s why democrats can’t fret over your 40% of the country. Luckily for them they only really need to focus on about 3% in a few states where Trump happens to be unpopular anyway.
That little snowflake cry had nothing to do with my post at all.

The whistleblower was involved with the Biden family's quid pro quo corruption in Ukraine. You don't even bother denying that fact.

bbsam

Staff member
That little snowflake cry had nothing to do with my post at all.

The whistleblower was involved with the Biden family's quid pro quo corruption in Ukraine. You don't even bother denying that fact.
The only thing that matters is that Trump and his people were trying to extort the Ukrainian President for his own political gain.