Democratic party in turmoil !!!

The big package

From sports fans across the country in sports arenas chanting friend--K Joe Biden to Hollywood celebrities and comedians complaining about cancel culture . And now BLM movement is protesting against the Biden administration . That along with every poll across the nation showing a massive drop in the approval ratings of this administration , there is real turmoil within the Democratic party . BEAUTIFUL !!! Next stop the vote on defunding the police in Minnesota , stay tuned !!! Isn't America great !!!

The Driver

I drive.
Democracy is messy sometimes !!!

Joe Biden has never been treated like a cult leader so he's going to go through ups and downs !!!

The world ain't perfect and wasn't under Trump either !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From sports fans across the country in sports arenas chanting friend--K Joe Biden to Hollywood celebrities and comedians complaining about cancel culture .
1632492346212.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
From sports fans across the country in sports arenas chanting friend--K Joe Biden to Hollywood celebrities and comedians complaining about cancel culture . And now BLM movement is protesting against the Biden administration . That along with every poll across the nation showing a massive drop in the approval ratings of this administration , there is real turmoil within the Democratic party . BEAUTIFUL !!! Next stop the vote on defunding the police in Minnesota , stay tuned !!! Isn't America great !!!
Democrats Suck

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Typical lying Democrat saying they pay what they owe. Always stiffing the working man. Them some ripe tomatoes there pal!