Democrats want to eliminate the agency that stops Child Sex-Trafficking

Box Ox

This is another mistake by the Democrats. Do most people want child/family separations to not be a thing? Probably. Would most say Immigration and Customs and Enforcement should be axed? Probably not. It wouldn't be an election-winning issue in moderate areas.

It will be fine

This is another mistake by the Democrats. Do most people want child/family separations to not be a thing? Probably. Would most say Immigration and Customs and Enforcement should be axed? Probably not. It wouldn't be an election-winning issue in moderate areas.
Just have to frame it correctly. ICE was started after 9-11. It’s just another rouge bureaucracy that isn’t needed.

BrownArmy

Never underestimate the D’s superpower ability of completely Fng themselves.

R’s are better skilled in terms of crafting a cohesive message.

It’s ‘identity’ politics on both sides, it’s just that R’s play the game much much better.

BrownArmy

I would have thought all the rouge uniforms would be worn after Trump and Putin won in 2016.
I guess a rogue agent or two might wear red uniforms but not the whole bureaucracy!

Makes me think of the movie ‘Ghost Dog’, by Jim Jarmusch.

Here’s a quote from the actual ‘Book of the Samurai’:

‘It is good to carry some rouge in one's sleeve. It may be that when one
is sobering up or waking from sleep, his complexion may be poor.
At such a time it is good to take out and apply some powdered rouge.’

So, there you go, rogues.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Democrats Blast ICE as Agents Disrupt Child Sex-Trafficking Ring

As the national debate on immigration continues to heat up, video from last year has resurfaced of neighbors protesting U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Homeland Security agents as they broke up a child sex-trafficking ring in California.

Sort of like the repubs want into disband the agency that protects us from terrorism, organized crime, drug trafficking, pedophiles.
Congressional Republicans Vote to Abolish friend.B.I.

BrownArmy

I thought you would have said ‘rouge thread’ myself

This thread is disintegrating faster than most.

You know, as well as I do, that ICE is the blanket acronym for what is, strictly speaking, three different ‘agencies’.

“ICE” didn’t exist until 2003.

In reality, it would be neater to just separate the functions of ICE...folks who work for ICE but have nothing to do with immigration are resigning because they’re getting so much heat about the ‘kids in cages’ thing, when, that’s totally not their department at all.

Newfie is so confused about it, she thought the Border Patrol was separating kids because sex-trafficking is the real problem...

(it’s not)

vantexan

This thread is disintegrating faster than most.

You know, as well as I do, that ICE is the blanket acronym for what is, strictly speaking, three different ‘agencies’.

“ICE” didn’t exist until 2003.

In reality, it would be neater to just separate the functions of ICE...folks who work for ICE but have nothing to do with immigration are resigning because they’re getting so much heat about the ‘kids in cages’ thing, when, that’s totally not their department at all.

Newfie is so confused about it, she thought the Border Patrol was separating kids because sex-trafficking is the real problem...

(it’s not)
Not to mention that the kids in cages pics circulating are from the Obama era. By the way half of ICE's 6000 agents aren't involved in immigration matters, but are charged with stopping drug shipments, etc.