Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
xpEZ3VT.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
For some people, our country isn’t going down the tubes quickly enough.
An example is Barbara LeSavoy, Director of Women and Gender Studies at the College at Brockport (a.k.a. SUNY Brockport in New York). She recently sounded off on our precious right of self-defense, the constitutional enshrinement of which has helped define our nation .
I voted for Barack Obama. Twice.
Today, I write this letter with a bleeding heart. I admire Obama. But he has let me down.
How?
By not using his pen and his phone to repeal the Second Amendment.
Firearm possession should be banned in America; President Obama can orchestrate this directive. His presidency can be remembered as a remarkable turn in United States history where a progressive leader forever changed the landscape under which we live and work.
This is his legacy.
To establish gun control laws in America that will reduce high levels of male violence and usher in a culture of peace and civility.
barbara-lesavoy.jpg

Barbara LeSavoy
Gender studies ?? To see what gender she/he is ? What is that growth on her chest?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Even stranger is that non-blacks are returning to Detroit to fix up the rotten neighborhoods and the local blacks are protesting against them .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Disgraced Democrat Caught With $1 Million In Cash Hidden In Safety Deposit Boxes
John George — a former Massachusetts state representative who was convicted earlier this year for embezzling money from a taxpayer-subsidized bus company he owned — is in hot water again for not properly reporting $1 million in cash hidden in safety deposit boxes.

The disgraced Democrat was required to disclose his financial assets before being sentenced in July of 2015.

George “only reported about $160,000 in bank accounts and another $28,000 in cash,” according to Boston’s WCVB.

Just this week, however, U.S. Marshals gained access to safety deposit boxes owned by George and discovered more than $1 million cash in banks in Fairhaven and New Bedford.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Look at it his way .
By giving the dems their wish list , they have been halted in any attempt to blame the GOP for many things .
The GOP has effectively shut down the dems talking points .
The dems are now powerless to advance any future causes since the GOP can always say " hey we gave you everything already " .