Democrats

BrownArmy

Still a crime and still voter fraud.

Correct, voter fraud exists, but it's statistically insignificant.

Are you also concerned about the move to curtail early voting, or voting by absentee ballots, or, all of the other 'red-herring' attempts to disenfranchise otherwise eligible voters?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Correct, voter fraud exists, but it's statistically insignificant.

Are you also concerned about the move to curtail early voting, or voting by absentee ballots, or, all of the other 'red-herring' attempts to disenfranchise otherwise eligible voters?
What is you major problem with a law that just requires you to show a valid ID when you show up to vote?
Affraid you will lose some Democrat votes if that happens?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is there any Democratic politician in New York not facing some scandal?

Via NYDN:

ALBANY — A state lawmaker from Queens was charged in a double shot of indictments Wednesday with ripping off taxpayers and donors — another blow to a Legislature battered by scandal.

Assemblyman William Scarborough was slammed with 11 federal charges that he cheated the state by submitting 174 vouchers for at least $40,000 in bogus travel and lodging expenses from 2009 through 2012.

Earlier in the day, the 68-year-old Democrat was hauled into state court — in shackles and a suit — to face 23 state charges that he used more than $38,000 in campaign funds for personal benefit.

Scarborough, an assemblyman since 1995, pleaded not guilty in separate arraignments in Albany.

oldngray

nowhere special

Via NYDN:

ALBANY — A state lawmaker from Queens was charged in a double shot of indictments Wednesday with ripping off taxpayers and donors — another blow to a Legislature battered by scandal.

Assemblyman William Scarborough was slammed with 11 federal charges that he cheated the state by submitting 174 vouchers for at least $40,000 in bogus travel and lodging expenses from 2009 through 2012.

Earlier in the day, the 68-year-old Democrat was hauled into state court — in shackles and a suit — to face 23 state charges that he used more than $38,000 in campaign funds for personal benefit.

Scarborough, an assemblyman since 1995, pleaded not guilty in separate arraignments in Albany.

Why didn't TOS or one of his cronies post that first? :rofl:

Via NYDN:

Note to TOS...here is how you post without name calling.

Papa T

I get a good laugh every time I see a black "W" bumper sticker. For a while seeing them was depressing, but at some point, I started to see the humor in it. It's still depressing to see Ron Paul bumper stickers though, the Republican party's last hope faded away quietly.
It goes to show you just how stupid the people of this country really are. That they would vote for anyone else than Ron Paul blows me away.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Dem Governor Martin O'Malley , MD Declares Free WiFi a Human Right .
http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/08/politics/martin-omalley-2016/index.html?hpt=po_c1
What do the dems want to give us next, FOR FREE?
How about free computers?
Free cars?
Free houses?
Democrats, the party of the free handouts. They just got to get people's FAIR SHARE in taxes from the rich/middle class, first.

It's a good thing I am not politically agnostic, or I don't know how I would feel about the Dems wanting to give away so much FREE STUFF at others expense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Can't wait until those millions get their funds cut off .
Most likely mass riots and such .
There will be no talk of anyone actually going out & getting a job .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The U.S. Army War College revoked Democratic Sen. John Walsh's master's degree after an investigation completed Friday concluded that he plagiarized a research paper required to graduate.

http://news.yahoo.com/army-war-college-revokes-sen-john-walshs-degree-183520964--politics.html

Happens everywhere bro. If they checked the records of every politician, you would find the same results.

Students pay for others work at every college in this country. Where have you been?

TOS.

upschuck

Happens everywhere bro. If they checked the records of every politician, you would find the same results.

Students pay for others work at every college in this country. Where have you been?

TOS.
So you dismiss things democrats do, but if a republican farts, you want them gone. Be consistent.