Democrats

BrownArmy

1. That's the question you will not answer. Of corse you THINK they are.How do you KNOW your morals are the right action?
Sorry..it is not possible to get morals from 2) science. Science is facts based on the physical.
What part of the brain would you operate on to have conscience surgery to change your morality?
Carry out.

Re: Science:

I said Logic and Reason. It's clearly possible to derive morals from Logic and Reason. If you want to call those concepts 'science', have at it.

Maybe read a book aside from the Bible.

Re: BrownArmy's Morals:

I personally wouldn't choose 'wrong' morals, because I wouldn't call wrong ideas, concepts or actions 'morals'; you're making a daft distinction.

...Morality (from Latin: moralis, lit. 'manner, character, proper behavior') is the differentiation of intentions, decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper...

Look, if you believe that 'morals' can only come from a religious text (yours), than that's what you believe.

I don't believe that.

Do you think I can have morals and lead a moral life if I don't get those morals from the Bible?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

I said Logic and Reason. It's clearly possible to derive morals from Logic and Reason. If you want to call those concepts 'science', have at it.

Re: BrownArmy's Morals:

I personally wouldn't choose 'wrong' morals, because I wouldn't call wrong ideas, concepts or actions 'morals'; you're making a daft distinction.

...Morality (from Latin: moralis, lit. 'manner, character, proper behavior') is the differentiation of intentions, decisions and actions between those that are distinguished as proper and those that are improper...

Look, if you believe that 'morals' can only come from a religious text (yours), than that's what you believe.

I don't believe that.

Do you think I can have morals and lead a moral life if I don't get those morals from the Bible?
Theists don't believe that morals 'come' from a book (the Bible). Theists believe that God indwells in your Spirit (Soul) and that the Bible illuminates the morals that God dictates. 'Science' is merely the recording of man's continuing discovery of God, and it's a never-ending process. And God is the origin of Logic and Reason that you "derive Morals from".

God's belief in you is required for you to exist. Your belief in God is immaterial to His existence.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Of coarse.
But you have yet to define what a moral life is and how you know it is moral.
How is "as proper and improper" confirmed and decided?
I personally wouldn't choose 'wrong' morals, because I wouldn't call wrong ideas, concepts or actions 'morals';
This is what you have said all along but refuse to word it like you should..let me help.." Whatever you think is right , is and whatever you this is wrong, is." Science would probably reject this...uh..yeah
When physical facts are presented from science one concludes by logic it is true...wow..heavy.

You are the one that has misdefined science.
Maybe if you read the Bible you would see the first moral question ever asked..." Who told you that you were naked?"

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I don’t care about the Democrats.

I give you a ‘creative’ because you’re the one who is unclear about science.

If you think ‘miracles’ from your book are proven science, then, you and I have a different definition of science.

I mean, come on.
And you are clear? lol
Mark it down. You are jumping all over the place and not answering anything.
Now you bring up miracles from "my book"? New material.
When someone does that they can't and or won't answer the previous material.
You got nothing.
Please ..don't carry on. Watching you dodge is painful. Giving you a dodge is even giving you credit.
If you think something is right, it is. If you think something is wrong ,it is.
Live it up.

How about them dims?

BrownArmy

And you are clear? lol
Mark it down. You are jumping all over the place and not answering anything.
Now you bring up miracles from "my book"? New material.
When someone does that they can't and or won't answer the previous material.
You got nothing.
Please ..don't carry on. Watching you dodge is painful. Giving you a dodge is even giving you credit.
If you think something is right, it is. If you think something is wrong ,it is.
Live it up.

How about them dims?

Lulz, this is why most posters won’t engage you in discussion...you’re a mess.

Oh well, here goes:

I’m not dodging anything, you just don’t agree with my answers.

I’m not the one who brought up ‘science’ in relation to ‘proven’ Biblical ‘miracles’.

Science (from the Latin word scientia, meaning "knowledge")[1] is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.[2][3][4]

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

What frustrates me about conversations like the one we're having is that there doesn't need to be a divide between science and religion.

Science, as I and literally everyone else knows, is simply the study of our observable Universe, with a methodology that self-corrects for new information. No more, no less.

Religion is a completely different mechanism.

Faith, belief, etc., these are concepts outside of the Scientific Method (link).

Religion is a completely different vector.

I get frustrated because folk like you can't let science and religion coexist.

When you drag science into the Bible, you degrade both.

Carry on.

BrownFlush

Lulz, this is why most posters won’t engage you in discussion...you’re a mess.

Oh well, here goes:

I’m not dodging anything, you just don’t agree with my answers.

I’m not the one who brought up ‘science’ in relation to ‘proven’ Biblical ‘miracles’.

Science (from the Latin word scientia, meaning "knowledge")[1] is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.[2][3][4]

That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

What frustrates me about conversations like the one we're having is that there doesn't need to be a divide between science and religion.

Science, as I and literally everyone else knows, is simply the study of our observable Universe, with a methodology that self-corrects for new information. No more, no less.

Religion is a completely different mechanism.

Faith, belief, etc., these are concepts outside of the Scientific Method (link).

Religion is a completely different vector.

I get frustrated because folk like you can't let science and religion coexist.

When you drag science into the Bible, you degrade both.

Carry on.
Everything in this mess of a quote has been attempted to be addressed directly about a thousand times.
You continue to spin and dodge . It's ok. You really don't have the ability.
Please God or Budda..don't say anything else ..Please just carry on to something else.

How about them Dimocrats?

BrownArmy

Everything in this mess of a quote has been attempted to be addressed directly about a thousand times.
You continue to spin and dodge . It's ok. You really don't have the ability.
Please God or Budda..don't say anything else ..Please just carry on to something else.

How about them Dimocrats?

I don't care about the Democrats.

Which part am I spinning/dodging?

Get specific bitch.