Democrats

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Spirit doesn't need to have a supernatural connotation.
Yeah it does.
Thats what makes it "super" natural or "not" natural because it is not physical(natural).
referring to personal or shared consciousness when he says 'mind and spirit'. As to where consciousness comes from,
It is given.
that's a fun question without an answer.
Sure it has an answer..it's easy
"before the dust returns to the ground from which it came, and the spirit returns to God who gave it".…Ecclesiastes 12:7

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
‘Soul’ is life-force. All living things are endowed with one.
‘Spirit’ is the soul granted eternal permanence by its Creator. It is His gift to humanity alone.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
‘Soul’ is life-force. All living things are endowed with one.
‘Spirit’ is the soul granted eternal permanence by its Creator. It is His gift to humanity alone.
I don't believe animals have a soul (something eternal). They have a spirit (what they are, attitude, etc.)
It would be an interesting study.. the distinction between soul and spirit.
From what I can deduce, Your spirit ( who you are) will be housed in a different house, from physical ( all things physical end ) to soul (eternal)
As Solomon says that our Spirits go back to God when we die, I believe he is saying that the control of (where it will be for eternity) the Spirit goes to God.
I dunno..here this stuff is in a Democrat thread where they have neither a spirit or a soul.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
65953726_10156604706972297_1824066460218032128_n.jpg