Democrats

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who's this person with green lips with Obama?

Some stupid piece of trash who takes Fruit Loop baths and posts the NAUSEATING footage on youtube.

He only took the interview because she'll ask the questions that HE likes and can answer without having a pre-written speech scrolling in front of him.

Idiots like her show exactly why this country is a laughing stock

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Some stupid piece of trash who takes Fruit Loop baths and posts the NAUSEATING footage on youtube.

He only took the interview because she'll ask the questions that HE likes and can answer without having a pre-written speech scrolling in front of him.

Dude-it's 2015, get with the program. More people under 30 watch youtube then network or cable is my educated guess. It's called reaching out to as many voters as you can.
By the way, how is that Republican outreach program going?

Dude-it's 2015, get with the program. More people under 30 watch youtube then network or cable is my educated guess. It's called reaching out to as many voters as you can.
By the way, how is that Republican outreach program going?
Dude, I have no problem what ever outlets the president uses. I must be in the minority, because I never saw it. I feel that an American president should have class... They should not do serious interviews with clowns... Save that for Saturday nite live and Comedy Central.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Unlike the unscripted from the heart non rebuttal that plastic chick from Iowa gave. There's your future buddy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I agree that he may have been looking for soft, easy questions, but this girl asked him about Cuba and how he can even deal with the Castros.....that was a better question than........ if you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dude-it's 2015, get with the program. More people under 30 watch youtube then network or cable is my educated guess

Well, if the majority of people get their news from some ghetto piece of crap who wears bright green lipstick and bathes in fruit loops, then that's how the maroon @ 1600 Pennsylvania was able to get elected. That, or it's because they can't get jobs, and therefore can't afford cable. Yes We can!!!!

Unlike the unscripted from the heart non rebuttal that plastic chick from Iowa gave. There's your future buddy.

Are you Anti-woman?

I didn't listen to the rebuttal, because I didn't listen to the address either. All I really give a crap about is the state of my bank account. I already know how screwed up this country is

moreluck

golden ticket member
n6uhsi.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...regon-governor-where-national-media-john-fund
Environmental Scandal Engulfs Oregon Governor, Where Is National Media?
Last October, the Willamette Weekly newspaper published an exposé showing how the governor’s fiancé, Cylvia Hayes, was taking money as a private consultant to environment groups and then pushing their policies in her public role as “First Lady” of the state. Most infamously, she ordered state employees to follow a policy she was being paid $25,000 by an advocacy group to promote. Apparently, some of the money also wasn’t reported on tax returns.

Kitzhaber’s response to the scandal has been egregious. The Willamette Week reported that his “office last week requested state officials destroy thousands of records in the governor’s personal email accounts.” Indeed, the governor’s executive assistant actually ordered all of his personal e-mail accounts to be removed from state servers.