Department of Justice

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I don't care what they do.
If they break my stuff, or threaten my people, I'll shoot them.
Hopefully more people start taking up that attitude.

Hmm, I wonder how many White Supremacists groups use these exact words as their core beliefs?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Hmm, I wonder how many White Supremacists groups use these exact words as their core beliefs?
I should have been more precise.
Should I feel that anyone poses an immediate physical threat to family, friends, or myself that the authorities would not have time to protect them from, I'll shoot them.

Fair enough?

Benben

I should have been more precise.
Should I feel that anyone poses an immediate physical threat to family, friends, or myself that the authorities would not have time to protect them from, I'll shoot them.

Fair enough?

That, I think most of us can agree on!

JJinVA

trump agrees?

hows the view from the presidential bunker LOL

Ive seen a few comments about "bunker beech" on Twitter, and I know it's just another wannabe dig at the God Emperor, but you do know that it's the SS that tells him to take cover right? It's not like he went down there because he was afraid. More likely because the SS was preparing to turn Pennsylvania Ave into a war ground due to the unruly megatards outside

Benben

Ive seen a few comments about "bunker beech" on Twitter, and I know it's just another wannabe dig at the God Emperor, but you do know that it's the SS that tells him to take cover right? It's not like he went down there because he was afraid. More likely because the SS was preparing to turn Pennsylvania Ave into a war ground due to the unruly megatards outside

Oh yeah, that's it.
Has to be.
I'm sure you're right.

The fact that his blankie just happened to have come along for the ride was just coincidence!

#bunkerbeech

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Leftists hate their country and want their president to die. They are despicable garbage people.

rickyb

yea i think i heard that too.

the peaceful protestors will make america great

rickyb

the injustice is turning liberals into radicals.

its turning people from spectators into taking action.

upload_2020-6-7_16-25-14.png