Dhimmitude-what is it?

trickpony1

Wasn't it Nancy P. who said, in essence, "...we'll have to wait until the bill (Obamacare) passes to see what's in it."?
I fully expect a certain BC member (not Upstate) to post telling me/us, in essence, "...it's okay, Trickster, Obama is gonna take care of us....".
Yeah, right......
The following is what some people think is on page 107 of Obamacare.
We are doomed.......

"Dhimmitude" on Page 107 of ObamaCare Bill - What Does It Mean?
New Word For The Day - "Dhimmitude" - What Does It Mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting?

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now, nor did barely anyone unless they read the ObamaCare Bill. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Does anyone find that odd… and frightening? Folks, this is exclusively an Islamic concept under Sharia Law. So exclusive they had to make up an English word to define the concept. Why would our government start interjecting Sharia Law concepts into new broad and sweeping legislation like health care reform that would control the US population? ....Anyone?

Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So a Christian (Jew, Buddhist, Aethiest, etc) , will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of their assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because they refuse to buy health insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan and all other U.S. Muslims will have no such penalty and will have 100% of their health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Sharia Law definition of... Dhimmitude. This is not a Western Civilization concept.

Dhimmit has two purposes: To enrich Muslims AND to drive conversions to Islam. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?" (not for me, I will suffer first). So… are you asking yourself, why would our president and the people who wrote the healthcare bill put this in there???

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

This really is happening in your country. A fraction at a time.

Wake up America ! They're coming in the back door.

To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions.

snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions

DS

Fenderbender
Id like to preface my response with an admittance of knowing zip-all about this stuff.
My guess is Barack read Solomon Rushdie's book and learned a new word.
Here in Canada,our health care works the same way.
I've worked hard paying taxes for 40 years,yet newcomers get what I get.
We need some Dhimmi here

moreluck

golden ticket member
Arizonans are pissed because if you notice on the news,they've been reporting the dust storms as "haboobs". Speak English for God's sake !!

BrownArmy

Did you realize that the snopes link you posted refutes everything that you're saying?

From your link:

"The fact is that the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (PPACA) legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama does not include language which specifically exempts members of any particular religion from health insurance requirements (nor does it use the word "dhimmitude"). The bill contains a general "religious conscience" provision which establishes guidelines under which religious groups which have established conscientious objections to certain forms of insurance may seek exemption from health insurance requirements..."

It goes on to say that the key issue of which religious groups' members might qualify for this exemption hasn't been decided (and likely won't be soon), but that:

"Muslims would not qualify for an exemption from U.S. health insurance requirements because…no Muslim group has ever qualified for an exemption under the guidelines which define which religious groups would be exempt from the health care law".

I directed my United Way donations to an organization that fights against drunk-posting.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wasn't it Nancy P. who said, in essence, "...we'll have to wait until the bill (Obamacare) passes to see what's in it."?
I fully expect a certain BC member (not Upstate) to post telling me/us, in essence, "...it's okay, Trickster, Obama is gonna take care of us....".
Yeah, right......
We are doomed.......

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now, nor did barely anyone unless they read the ObamaCare Bill. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States. Does anyone find that odd… and frightening? Folks, this is exclusively an Islamic concept under Sharia Law. So exclusive they had to make up an English word to define the concept. Why would our government start interjecting Sharia Law concepts into new broad and sweeping legislation like health care reform that would control the US population? ....Anyone?

Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So a Christian (Jew, Buddhist, Aethiest, etc) , will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of their assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because they refuse to buy health insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan and all other U.S. Muslims will have no such penalty and will have 100% of their health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Sharia Law definition of... Dhimmitude. This is not a Western Civilization concept.

Dhimmit has two purposes: To enrich Muslims AND to drive conversions to Islam. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free health insurance and no taxes. Where do I sign, bro?" (not for me, I will suffer first). So… are you asking yourself, why would our president and the people who wrote the healthcare bill put this in there???

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

In essence?? Really?? How hard would that be for you to look up, rather than misquote what she said?

How about we deal with reality instead of "in essence" where you and the others with like minds can make up a different meaning?

What she said was, " we have to wait to pass the bill, in order for YOU to see whats in it outside the fog of the controversy"...

That is what she said, and she wasnt referring to the congress, she was referring to the public, for once the bill was passed in its final version, and had the presidents signature, the bill would become law and there would be no surprises.

Up to that point, the GOP had been misrepresenting the bill daily on the radio and television (thus- the fog of the controversy part) and she in no way said that congress didnt not know what was in the bill.

It really sets me off when someone repeats the nonsense they heard on right wing media.

Then again, you support those "heroes" convicted of murder in leavenworth, so i understand where the logic comes from.

Peace

TOS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Yeah, right......
We are doomed.......

Did you even read that Snopes link? You might want to..

upsgrunt

In essence?? Really?? How hard would that be for you to look up, rather than misquote what she said?

How about we deal with reality instead of "in essence" where you and the others with like minds can make up a different meaning?

What she said was, " we have to wait to pass the bill, in order for YOU to see whats in it outside the fog of the controversy"...

That is what she said, and she wasnt referring to the congress, she was referring to the public, for once the bill was passed in its final version, and had the presidents signature, the bill would become law and there would be no surprises.

Up to that point, the GOP had been misrepresenting the bill daily on the radio and television (thus- the fog of the controversy part) and she in no way said that congress didnt not know what was in the bill.

It really sets me off when someone repeats the nonsense they heard on right wing media.

Then again, you support those "heroes" convicted of murder in leavenworth, so i understand where the logic comes from.

Peace

TOS

Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube

There is no "wait" in her statement.

It doesn't matter how you spin it- don't you think WE should find out what's in a bill BEFORE we pass it, or do you sign personal contracts without reading them?

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube

There is no "wait" in her statement.

It doesn't matter how you spin it- don't you think WE should find out what's in a bill BEFORE we pass it, or do you sign personal contracts without reading them?

The key to the statement she made rests in ONE word, and that ONE word was changed by the right wing talking heads on FOX, RUSH, HANNITY and such.... that word???

"WE" instead of "YOU".

The FOX SPEWS version changes the meaning of what she said by substituting "YOU" which she clearly meant the public, to "WE" making it sound like congress didnt know what was in it.

This is just another case where dishonesty in reporting is the nature of the business of FOX SPEWS and the talking heads who speak for the right wing. I hear people repeating what TRICK said over and over, and I correct them each time.

Everytime, they swear thats what she said until they are shown the statement.

FAIR and BALANCE.... HAHAHAHAHHA ...*

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

upsgrunt

The clip is her face, her words and you still deny it.
What kind of proof do you really want?
Her mouth and the words that come out match up perfectly to me.

wkmac

Does this mean the math I learned in school is based on Sharia law too? We should all stop counting and using math right now in protest.

wkmac

It seems that when the right wing can't find a logical argument to make, they resort to outright lies.

Here is a copy of the bill:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

Nowhere in the bill is 'dhimmitude' or any variation of it found.

I do believe 'dimwit' could be applied to those passing on this outright lie.

Poor roadrunner, you just don't know how to think and observe. Watch closely and learn.

From the bill, page 107

(3) ELIGIBILITY AND AMOUNT OF TAX CREDIT OR REDUCED
COST-SHARING.—In the case of an enrollee with respect to whom
a premium tax credit or reduced cost-sharing under section
36B of such Code or section 1402 is being claimed, the following
information:

It's right there in plain sight the whole time!
:wink2:

On a much, more serious note, one of my favorite astrophysicists in Neil Degrasse Tyson on the collapse of the Islamic enlightenment period.

[video=youtube;tIMifWU5ucU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIMifWU5ucU[/video]