DIAD 3 Clip

cino321

This may sound weird, but I'm desperate. If anyone has a extra DIAD 3 belt clip, I will pay you for it. Name your price and I'll take care of you.

I used to have one but I can't find after I did my laundry this weekend. Had to use a Diad 4 clip and I thought I was going to loose my mind.

Thanks!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thomp.....are they really yours to give away. You can't just take supplies and give them away like they belong to you.

Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong??:dissapointed:

tups

Thomp.....are they really yours to give away. You can't just take supplies and give them away like they belong to you.

IMO I think so. It's UPS supplies, going to UPS drivers for use in a UPS job. What's wrong with that? And as always it's us hourlies that figure out ways to make the job easier or better. Such as better distribution of supplies. I have 3 of them and I'm keeping them until I quit or retire.

moreluck

golden ticket member
tups.....supplies ordered by one center are charged against that center's ($$) and should be for the use of that center only. That's what's wrong with it.

browniehound

tups.....supplies ordered by one center are charged against that center's ($$) and should be for the use of that center only. That's what's wrong with it.

I have to agree with Moreluck here. Those clips came out of someone's budget and are that center's property. If you want to give(or sell) one to another driver in your center, then I think that's OK. I don't think it would be right to sell these things on browncafe or e-bay.

I prefer the DIAD 3 clip myself. I wish I could get a few more. I only have two and these need to last me the next 23 years. Think I can make them last?

Brownie

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Whats the difference in the diad 3 or diad 4 clip.. We have only one type of clip at our center...
If the clip connects to the bottom of your DIAD letting the whole damn thing slap against your thigh then its a #4.
The # 3 allows you to use the carrying handle as the clip point, switching the DIAD sideways. Its better balanced & easier to grab. Its more compact & thicker.

This is a Diad # hook.
D3hook.jpg

Thomp

Originally Posted by moreluck

Actually I gave him the two I had from when I used them and I didn't charge him a dime. Nuttin wrong with that as far as I can see.