• My name is Wally and I know everything about lawncare

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • My name is Brownslave and I lost my Diad pouch making fence posts

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I still have a clipboard ,, and the silver clip to hold the paper on
Yeah, I've got one of those clips somewhere. They are called banker's clamps. I had my old clipboard somewhere in the garage. It was about 4" shorter than when it started out. I kept the same clipboard for years. It looked like hell. Nobody botherred to filch it tho.

Under.m69

Calm down ? Have been on less than a month this job has been a total disappointment HR lies to you in trainers at innergrad say hr lies to you BUT they just say different lies ...you’re driving a 26 foot box truck but you’re trained on a brown truck they don’t have anything in stock such as hand tools sad to see this pan out this way You’re not gonna be able to qualify during your first 30 days on a box truck with over two or 300 packages on your truck with no shelves no tools just a blank truck full of boxes

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Calm down ? Have been on less than a month this job has been a total disappointment HR lies to you in trainers at innergrad say hr lies to you BUT they just say different lies ...you’re driving a 26 foot box truck but you’re trained on a brown truck they don’t have anything in stock such as hand tools sad to see this pan out this way You’re not gonna be able to qualify during your first 30 days on a box truck with over two or 300 packages on your truck with no shelves no tools just a blank truck full of boxes
Cry me a River !

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
@retiredTxfeeder ’s new selfie !
upload_2019-11-15_17-44-28.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

1AA146AC-E73D-480A-8569-4FBA385D2199.jpeg

What kind of hand tools do you need to do this job

Aspiring Jenga Master

The worse thing is the new diad replacement thst is like a cell phone. Each season I break a phone screen. Those new handhelds will break screens quicker than they will be replaced. I can bounce my diad out of a third story window, off the sidewalk into the package car and it still works great.