Diad V

ibshines

it will be linked to printer in the office. after tracking your walk pace and determining you are not running hard enough an electronic warning letter will be issued .one will be sent to the union and another to your upsers.com account. you all arent naive enough to believe they wont be watching you via camera. there isnt any way to tell if its on, if they dont want you to know. just wait until the customer finds out ups in taking pictures of themselves and their homes.

thessalonian13

it will be linked to printer in the office. after tracking your walk pace and determining you are not running hard enough an electronic warning letter will be issued .one will be sent to the union and another to your upsers.com account. you all arent naive enough to believe they wont be watching you via camera. there isnt any way to tell if its on, if they dont want you to know. just wait until the customer finds out ups in taking pictures of themselves and their homes.
put a piece of tape over the camera if you think they will be watching you

Chnandler Bong

Most important for me: How effective is it as a buffer between me and a vicious dog?
I have never had to smack a dog with one but they do come in handy as a buffer between me and their snarling jaws.
IMO: Diad III was my weapon of choice...had a handle, some size and weight. Diad IV still works for defense, but my hand is almost too close for comfort.
The clip-board looked big to a dog and would keep most at bay. Or you could use rolled up delivery records if it were a full pad.
Diad V looks like an expensive crunchy chew toy..:peaceful:

I've found that an empty tote box works best to keep dogs at bay...