Dianne Feinstein and Democrats Laud China as a ‘Respectable Nation’

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Democrats Try to Change Their Image of Coziness with Communist China

Senate Democrats presented their most comprehensive strategy yet to confront and compete with China, rolling out sprawling legislation that would provide more than $350 billion over a decade to build the United States’ industrial capacity and challenge Beijing.

It comes as relations between Washington and Beijing have spiraled downward, setting the stage for a new era of confrontation, and as President Trump and congressional Republicans, especially in the Senate, have sought to harness Americans’ growing animosity toward China as a political weapon against Democrats.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That was some master baiting...
29125744j1E0RNjV.gif

fishtm2001

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus," Trump tweeted on January 24, "The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!"
Trump has changed his tune and actions while Biden is still in the "I Love China" state of mind.