Differed charge

Angel0520

So my friend is trying to get in at ups but he has a theft differed adjudication. He was never convicted and completed probation. Will he be able to pass his background, His offer was for pre loader

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So my friend is trying to get in at ups but he has a theft differed adjudication. He was never convicted and completed probation. Will he be able to pass his background, His offer was for pre loader
An indictment is not a conviction.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Unfortunately nobody here can assure you one way or another.

The question isn't of his passing the background, it's if that person who makes the decision wants his background.

People with much worse get hired...

People with much less get a thanks but no thanks...

Good luck to him though.

Angel0520

Unfortunately nobody here can assure you one way or another.

The question isn't of his passing the background, it's if that person who makes the decision wants his background.

People with much worse get hired...

People with much less get a thanks but no thanks...

Good luck to him though.
That is true ugh it’s so scary waiting I’m seeing him like panic he really needs this job. He was told they only look at convictions

Fuzzy Brown

Probation is prison without the bars.
He should be up front about it and hope for the best but I seriously doubt he will pass a background check, provided they do one.

Angel0520

Probation is prison without the bars.
He should be up front about it and hope for the best but I seriously doubt he will pass a background check, provided they do one.
His probation was differed once he finished they dismissed the case. He said they never asked him anything about background on the application they asked was he convicted of any and rightfully he said no, because the judge told him it wasn’t a conviction and the only time he should say yes is if they ask if he has ever been on deferred adjudication

Angel0520

He also just filled out the W4 and bank and all that other stuff, why would they make him do that already and his background hasn’t even came back