Different Font

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The Boss seems to tweak things a little bit now and then. Cheryl has done a great job with this site, I trust her judgement. If it is causing anybody any trouble reading it, let her know. We still have the option of posting in any style font we want.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Yep, I'm did a little font tweaking.

Yesterday I changed our main font to trebuchet. After looking at it for a while I started to wonder if the letters were too close together...

Then I got a couple of emails that the new font was too small or hard to read so I switched back to a more readable combo of tahoma, arial and verdana.

Sorry if I made you squint :online2lo

diadlover

Cheryl.......I think you do that stuff just to see if we're paying attention !!

:wink:
Agreed, More. I guess I passed Cheryl's little test cuz I caught the change right away. I'm pretty sharp like that. BTW, I just noticed Trucker is no longer a mod. Did he leave or something?

moreluck

golden ticket member
DL....you're kidding, right? Yep, you're sharp as a bowling ball. There's an entire thread entitled "Leaving" that covers the Trucker exit. Didn't catch that, eh?

diadlover

DL....you're kidding, right? Yep, you're sharp as a bowling ball. There's an entire thread entitled "Leaving" that covers the Trucker exit. Didn't catch that, eh?
Kidding? Me? No way, these browncafe posts are serious business and I treat them as such.

-How was that attempt at sarcasm? Better or did it still suck?

P.S. your bowling ball joke made me LOL and I'm not just saying that either. My mouth opened and sound came out and everything.