Disappearing envelope

overflowed

Was in one of my highrises doing pickups. UPS dude was using a handcart with no tub and dropped the frickin envelope down the shaft. He was freakin out and shiitte. What will happen to him? Just curious. Was funny as hell though.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He'll be fired!!!

Honestly, probably nothing will happen. Shipper will need to resend whatever the package was, and the driver will put envelopes in totes from now on.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Was in one of my highrises doing pickups. UPS dude was using a handcart with no tub and dropped the frickin envelope down the shaft. He was freakin out and shiitte. What will happen to him? Just curious. Was funny as hell though.
I'm sure that's happened a lot..I actually know a driver thhat had the same thing happen a long time ago....at least it wasn't an air! And maybe next time he'll remember to use a tote for the smalls...lesson learned...lol.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I bet elevator mechanics find lots of treasure at the bottom of the shaft from this kind of thing. Rings, keys, money, condoms, who knows?

Indecisi0n

You used the words shaft and condoms almost together but had nothing to do with each other.That is almost poetic!
Lurk.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Once I dropped a NDA letter down a crack between the front door and a deck. It was under deck where I couldn't get to it. I went back later in the day after my other airs were off to help the customer get it out.

Packmule

Once I dropped a NDA letter down a crack between the front door and a deck. It was under deck where I couldn't get to it. I went back later in the day after my other airs were off to help the customer get it out.
Beat me to this. Always watching out for those deck gaps. Don't know how many pens I've lost over the years.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
How'd that happen? lol
Believe it or not it's not hard. I've had lots of stuff fall out of the cab of my moving truck and bounce along side me on the pavement as I drove.

The other way would be if you are carrying a stack of light boxes and have the diad on top. It could easily slip off as you're getting out of the truck and fall in the drain. Around here there are just grates that the water goes through
142r12t.jpg

, but the other design for storm drains is where there is a cutout under the curb
2ag1ax0.jpg
where you could physically throw something in the drain that wouldn't fit through a grate.

Last edited: