Discount?

JDRBF

From my understanding, being a UPS employee, I checked the discount is 18% but I checked, ups.com offers 40% off for International

I am not sure why 18% is lower than the 40% adversited on ups.com?

Please enlight me if there is more deeper discounts to ship a big 50lbs box fro my family's xmas.

Any input is appreciated.

upschuck

I shipped one last week, and was able to use both discounts. The bigger, more expensive the box the bigger discount you get. I've gotten as much as 41% off. Some small and light going to res, has been more than shipping through counter, because counter doesn't charge the resi surcharge.

The 40% off is off retail price, the ups discount is off the contract rate.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I shipped one last week, and was able to use both discounts. The bigger, more expensive the box the bigger discount you get. I've gotten as much as 41% off. Some small and light going to res, has been more than shipping through counter, because counter doesn't charge the resi surcharge.

@Turdferguson

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Stop lying

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Fake news

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I’m about to blow up the toilet if that matters.

oldngray

nowhere special
I’m about to blow up the toilet if that matters.
z-funny-630.jpg