Discrimination That Neither Management Nor Union Wants To Acknowledge

Returntosender

David is auto erotic. Big difference when someone is slowing suffocating you, the brain releases all types of endorphins cause its thinks the body is dying. When you wake up after you pass out, it will feel like you just had the best sleep in your life.

moreluck

golden ticket member
David is auto erotic. Big difference when someone is slowing suffocating you, the brain releases all types of endorphins cause its thinks the body is dying. When you wake up after you pass out, it will feel like you just had the best sleep in your life.

David is nothing....David is dead !!

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Seems fairly typical. I can think of two same-sex relationships (one between two guys, one between two girls) involving a PT supervisor & PTer in which the PTer worked on the same belt as the PT sup, spent most of their day talking to the PT sup, and were open about the relationship... yet UPS looked the other way. Both these relationships were problematic in that the boyfriend/girlfriend was assigned a light, easy area which was built with the intention of them helping out elsewhere within the line. These employees would typically rack up 5 hours per shift, while the rest of us were getting 3.5-4. My BA advised me not to grieve saying the company had a right to build the area & assign whoever it wanted to it, and the relationship was a company/HR issue.

But when a male driver dates a female OMS, all hell breaks loose!