DISH network does the right thing and KICKS FOX off the air!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dish network in a dispute with Fox news corp properly and hopefully permanently kicked both FOX news and FOX business off the air.

For weeks now, FOX news rating have plummeted, as they should. It appears DISH network may be saving americans brains by removing them from the lineup.

Its not like the fox faithful had any brain cells left to waste.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1721695/fox-news-ratings-plummet-as-consequence-of-dish-network-blackout/

I think its great!

FOX viewers are now below 1 million a day. Must be great for those bottom feeder advertisers to lose half the audience!

LOL

TOS.

wkmac

So when is DISH coming out to your house to make the switch?

Well folks, there go the weekly Fox News updates we've all come to "LOVE AND ENJOY!" ;)

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So when is DISH coming out to your house to make the switch?

Well folks, there go the weekly Fox News updates we've all come to "LOVE AND ENJOY!" ;)

I have DirecTV, so I'm good. All these people who think Fox is kicked off of Dish permanently is nuts. This is VERY common during contract negotiations. Dish earlier this year kicked off TruTV and a few others, but I believe they're back now.

Don't fear tos

upschuck

I have DirecTV, so I'm good. All these people who think Fox is kicked off of Dish permanently is nuts. This is VERY common during contract negotiations. Dish earlier this year kicked off TruTV and a few others, but I believe they're back now.

Don't fear tos
Your turn is next.

wkmac

Makes no difference to me one way or the other. I don't watch FOX but then I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, pick your poison either. If I find an interesting story on some of the internet news feeds I follow that happen to come from these sources, then fine but otherwise, little here to bother with as far as I'm concerned.

oldngray

nowhere special
It is nothing but a dispute over money which DISH has done to others. DISH tried to lowball Fox and Fox said no and held out for more. Eventually they will reach an agreement somewhere in between. Nothing political about it other than a troll's attempt to paint it as such.

wayfair

swollen member
Dish network in a dispute with Fox news corp properly and hopefully permanently kicked both FOX news and FOX business off the air.

For weeks now, FOX news rating have plummeted, as they should. It appears DISH network may be saving americans brains by removing them from the lineup.

Its not like the fox faithful had any brain cells left to waste.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1721695/fox-news-ratings-plummet-as-consequence-of-dish-network-blackout/

I think its great!

FOX viewers are now below 1 million a day. Must be great for those bottom feeder advertisers to lose half the audience!

LOL

TOS.

You will be getting a couple empty boxes soon VIA UPS. A week or so later please have those DISH boxes ready for pick up. K thanks!

rod

Retired 22 years
DISH has been good at dumping (or threatening to dump) stations for awhile now. Personally I don't see why someone would chose DISH over Direct TV to begin with.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
DISH has been good at dumping (or threatening to dump) stations for awhile now. Personally I don't see why someone would chose DISH over Direct TV to begin with.

Low IQ?

DirecTV is wonderful :D Dish network is without NFL sunday ticket, AND now fox news. I picked the right one

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
All i got to say is dish network freakin blowz dude. Who in their right mind would waste their money on their garbage service lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I wouldn't call it a good thing that a network provider is deciding what news channels people can or cannot watch. CNN and MSNBC my only options? Swell. No bias there. Talk about breeding sheep. Not that any mainstream media sources are the most reliable in any way you cut it, so I actually have to get my news from ALL sources, then draw my own conclusions. I'm smart enough that I can hold my own political stance regardless of any bias or label on what it is I'm hearing. That's why you have to cross examine ALL the stories, take any biases into account, and then decide.