Dishonest sups due you have one?

Who's job is it to flag the trailers?

The supervisor.

Who's job is it to ensure there is no one in the trailer before pulling it?

The supervisor as he is also the one dispatching it`s pull.

Should these people disciplined for their infractions?

Isn`t that what I said?

Would you to continue to play twenty questions about this job? It only gets worse.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
So let me guess, you have not said anything to the center manager about this because you are taking the high road? I am guessing you are going to play this card when you need something from the supervisor.

We wonder why our company is so .............

So let me guess, you have not said anything to the center manager about this because you are taking the high road? I am guessing you are going to play this card when you need something from the supervisor.

We wonder why our company is so .............

Absolutely not Mr. Smartypants.

Lets see, who has been brought into this in the past:
1 Div manager
6 feeder managers
4 driver supervisors
2 HR members
2 union stewards
1 safety committee chairman
2 pt supervisors who work for the ft sup in question
1 partridge in a pear tree

Don`t insult me with some half ass assumption that I am using this for personal gain. I happily put my name, and have, on any report about this person. I have spent hours in discussion with mgrs who claim their hands were tied because "he isn`t my direct employee". Gossip was this FT sup was one of the previous Div Mgrs "boys". He certainly was hanging out in his office enough for one to think so. Hopefully since that Div Mgr has been transfered to the hub we might make some headway with the new one. Next up on the list if we don`t get anywhere with his latest friend-up will be a grievance for an unsafe workplace and a call to OSHA and perhaps the DOL.

You were wondering about something?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Dishonest sups, i know of two , making backroom deals, so due you have one?
Had one call me and tell me if the center manager asks you , if i did a safety ride with you tell him i did. the center manager never asked but if he is doing that with me, how many more drivers is he doing it with ?

Sorry CACH, I was referring to the original post...

Dishonest sups, i know of two , making backroom deals, so due you have one?
Had one call me and tell me if the center manager asks you , if i did a safety ride with you tell him i did. the center manager never asked but if he is doing that with me, how many more drivers is he doing it with ?

Sorry CACH, I was referring to the original post...

Fair enough. I apologize for my rant. The facts are true though.