disqualified 22.4 :(

rickyb

Did you take your lunch or work through it?
When qualifying, a lot of us worked through our lunch. I'm sure supervision knew but didn't mind.
If you're new, and take a full hour of inactivity, that can prevent you from scratching a route.
this is capitalism.

freehoodies

my definition of ripped off = your definition of above and beyond.

stay in school
If you seriously want to complain about working off the clock 30 mins a day, for a month, just to get past your packet, go ahead. Thats 20$x15=300$. If you wouldn't pay 300$ (more like 210$ after taxes) to help get into a position that will pay 38$ an hour you seriously don't know math. People get into close to a hundred thousand in debt and spend 4+ years for a college degree, and get jobs that pay way less than that.

rickyb

If you seriously want to complain about working off the clock 30 mins a day, for a month, just to get past your packet, go ahead. Thats 20$x15=300$. If you wouldn't pay 300$ (more like 210$ after taxes) to help get into a position that will pay 38$ an hour you seriously don't know math. People get into close to a hundred thousand in debt and spend 4+ years for a college degree, and get jobs that pay way less than that.
thats teh american dream.

maybe there should be a movement against wage theft (which is huge btw), and a movement for free college to make america more competitive with other countries and to liberate debt slaves.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
thats teh american dream.

maybe there should be a movement against wage theft (which is huge btw), and a movement for free college to make america more competitive with other countries and to liberate debt slaves.

Free college as in make everyone pay more taxes to cover the cost? Or free as in force professors to teach without compensation. I agree that wage theft and debt are problems, but your solutions are theft through taxation, or the enslavement of University educators. Doesn't seem like much of a solution to me.

rickyb

Free college as in make everyone pay more taxes to cover the cost? Or free as in force professors to teach without compensation. I agree that wage theft and debt are problems, but your solutions are theft through taxation, or the enslavement of University educators. Doesn't seem like much of a solution to me.
i have a few solutions:

-the govt and print the money and appropriate spending hte same way it did for the 10 trillion bailout recently.
-tax wall street and the rich. nothing wrong with that, if you have to tax someone, the most moral choice is to tax people who can most afford the tax.
-cut the dept of war budget and put it towards free college.

any of these solutions will produce more freedom for more people and justice.

freehoodies

i have a few solutions:

-the govt and print the money and appropriate spending hte same way it did for the 10 trillion bailout recently.
-tax wall street and the rich. nothing wrong with that, if you have to tax someone, the most moral choice is to tax people who can most afford the tax.
-cut the dept of war budget and put it towards free college.

any of these solutions will produce more freedom for more people and justice.
Are you serious? I can't tell if you are trolling or not, some people really are this stupid.

11.19igrad

taxation is theft. try not paying taxes on "your land", "your house". but these days the government just prints money. taxes dont make a dent in their spending. money is just printed now. they print it and use it how they want, not how an effecient, sensible society should use it.

lol, sensible society. am I high on oprah or something?