D'nesh D'dirtbag gets convicted for campaign finance violations.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This was only important to liberals and hardly an issue to conservatives. What you and TOS are conveniently overlooking is the prosecutor was a liberal Democrat pushing for jail time and he lost.

He didnt lose, D'nesh at the last minute, knowing he would be convicted and sentenced to 5 years in prison, took a plea deal and avoided prison.

The guy is a felon. Unworthy of attention. Just like any other felon.

TOS.

He didnt lose, D'nesh at the last minute, knowing he would be convicted and sentenced to 5 years in prison, took a plea deal and avoided prison.

The guy is a felon. Unworthy of attention. Just like any other felon.

TOS.
so you give him more attention?

wkmac

Appearances are deceiving.

Turn around bbsam, walk back out the door from which you entered and close it. You can not interfere with the course of nature. Any action has it's equal reaction and thus evolution into higher orders also will have it's opposite in de-evolution and it must not be disturbed. Nature has to be allowed to set it's own course. Even when in reverse.

Besides for a thread that was suppose to only allow TOS to post to it and nobody else, my interest in scientific inquiry in that hypothesis wants to know just how many pages this thing will go.

:wink-very:

av8torntn

Besides for a thread that was suppose to only allow TOS to post to it and nobody else, my interest in scientific inquiry in that hypothesis wants to know just how many pages this thing will go.

Of course you would be doing your part.

bbsam

Staff member
Turn around bbsam, walk back out the door from which you entered and close it. You can not interfere with the course of nature. Any action has it's equal reaction and thus evolution into higher orders also will have it's opposite in de-evolution and it must not be disturbed. Nature has to be allowed to set it's own course. Even when in reverse.

Thanks but I think I'll stay and enjoy the madness for a.while. beginning to see why photog and many others are so disgusted with the current events forums around here.

wkmac

Thanks but I think I'll stay and enjoy the madness for a.while. beginning to see why photog and many others are so disgusted with the current events forums around here.

I understand the point but I also find the same in other forums as well. Because the subject matter is different, it may seem to not display in the same way but when you step outside and observe it, the same human actions are in play. When the tragic shooting occurred in B'ingham on Tuesday, I saw the Prayer for B'ingham thread and I was just amazed at how quickly that thread jumped the tracks from the intended OP's intention. Several pages in from time to time certain posters made thoughtful posts to the original intent (one from Scratch comes to mind) but beyond that I was amazed in the directions that thread went in the face of such tragedy.

Again, I can agree with Hoax and others on their point but it does go beyond this forum as well IMO. Human Nature but I do find pearls among the muck and one has to dig sometimes much in order to hold that one nugget of gold. Never thought digging was a bad thing either.

Have a good day and a good weekend!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Looks like D'nesh D'dirtbag gets another SLAP down from the judge in his case.

After petitioning the court for a delay in sentencing, so D'nesh could promote his new retarded movie, the judge denied the request and ordered the dirtbag to confinement in a halfway house.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/...nt-delay-your-sentence-to-promote-your-movie/

The conviction of D'nesh gives the GOP fodder to continue to complain about election fraud, now that they have one of their own convicted of it.

I love it.

TOS.