Do I need a clean driving record

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I’ve been told different things by all drivers and my main question is do I need a clean driving record to become a driver? I’ve asked many drivers some say yes some say no I’m in AZ and I don’t want to look like an idiot going in with black ink all over my driving record. I figured as a driver it needs to be spick and span clean but then who knows. My whole family is UPS ran I got friends in the company but none know any info on the driving situation.

How many wrecks have you had that your driving record is so jacked up

Never mind

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
See I have two speeding tickets and an accident. Yes within the last year I mean October(ish) will mark a year for two of the three. I know UPS is hurting for drivers and I want to apply like no other. But should I just wait till that year mark?

Find the right lawyer and pay him enough $$$ he might be able to get them removed from your record

I’ve seen it done

I’ve been told different things by all drivers and my main question is do I need a clean driving record to become a driver? I’ve asked many drivers some say yes some say no I’m in AZ and I don’t want to look like an idiot going in with black ink all over my driving record. I figured as a driver it needs to be spick and span clean but then who knows. My whole family is UPS ran I got friends in the company but none know any info on the driving situation.
You are exactly what the company needs. Makes us old and safe drivers look much better

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
See I have two speeding tickets and an accident. Yes within the last year I mean October(ish) will mark a year for two of the three. I know UPS is hurting for drivers and I want to apply like no other. But should I just wait till that year mark?
Slow down Paul walker!

rocket man

Clean dmv record?why would that ever be important with one of the biggest rolling fleets in the world. One company out there has more vechs then us us army