Does anyone here?

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
What's that supposed to mean? I'm homeschooled!

Sorry i didnt answer sooner but i was outside cause my UPS man just came!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
So you are running out to meet the UPS man? Sounds like to me you are baiting him instead of afraid of him.

Sick sick little girl. Get help.

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
forget it im done with this dumb topic ill take care of it myself...but im only here cause i wanna work for UPS so bad and i wanted to know some stuff about working there..thats all

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If you want to work for UPS, little girl, or any other company in the world, you better learn to defend yourself. If you cant handle a guy coming on to you and defuse it if it truly happened, then you should not work at a male oriented company. Go to the mall, sell make up, you cant work here, or anywhere. You are not socially equipped.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You didnt mention wanting to work here until your 6th post. If you have a real problem with a UPS guy, private message one of us, like a female. So why did you really come here?

trickpony1

She might try going to the store and buying a nice card to the effect of "let's be friends" and write a little message inside.
The message might include that she feels he is a nice person but is not interested in any romantic ventures. Include a passage saying that if he continues his unwanted advances that I (the girl) can and will contact your boss to discuss the issue.
Don't go off half-cocked and get the driver fired. Have the common decency to give the driver a chance to stop this behavior. This way everyone can gracefully bow out with a degree of self respect.
Hand the card to the driver and ask him to read it when he gets back to his truck.
I bet that will correct the situation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
trick....then the driver will go out to his car and look at the card and say...."look, she spent $2.95 on a card for me, she must really like me!"