Does TeamCare cover chiropractor visits?

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
My family uses a chiropractor. A very good one. It costs 10 buck each visit. With kids in sports. It is worth the 10 bucks. Maybe you should learn to pick up correctly?
So, you're saying TeamCare does cover chiropractor visits, with a $10 copay? Good to know. Thank you.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I am also in Upstate and we are allowed 16 visits per calendar year with a $10 co-pay per visit. It's funny how the chiropractor knows exactly how many visits we get and tailors his treatment plan to that number.

Each go only about 2 times a yr. Hard to find an honest and good one. Glad we did

Super Loader

My out of pocket per visit is $4, and the yearly limit is $1000. My wife and I go almost weekly. To those that say just stretch, good for you, everyone should do this and it helps. And finding a good chiropractor is difficult, just like a good medical doctor sometimes is, but once you find one like I did, it make ALL the difference in the world. I have less neck, back and foot pain because of these visits. You don't have to go, but don't knock it because you don't like it.

NickyNik

Southern region and here it covers at 80% up to $1000 per year. At 1 I had to pay a $20 co-pay and at another there was no co-pay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Deep release really helps loosen up the old back.

thumbs_henderson_massage_with_free_happy_ending_coupon.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'm finding out a lot of back pain is from dehydration and malnutrition. Check it out for yourself. Nutritionists Shawn Stevenson and Jonathan Bailor have put out some great stuff on the nutrition end and how the back and hips are the last to get water and nutrients and the first to give up calcium. There's also a book by an MD called The Mind Body connection. Finally meditating and reducing stress works wonders.