Does this mean I will start working ?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why would I reapply??? The system has probably blacklisted me or coded with me a 'no' for an automatic reject should I apply again..
Do you really believe when you get one of those rejection emails that say --- check out our website for any 'future opportunities' you may be interested in...
They rejected me once (for the real reason probably because of age and because I don't have that alpha male blue collar demeanor like you see in southie (pre gentrification), Brockton, or Lowell)...
I hear ya brother! I got hired as a driver in my 40's but if not for anything else, I would encourage you to apply at least for the benefits. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that they will hire you if you were to apply again (so long as you were not listed as no-rehre). UPS does things in screwy way. I had to terminate to be hired then terminate again to be hired in a different job class. It's all about redundancy here at UPS. But like I said, the benefits along are worth the hassle. Good luck with whatever you decide though!

I hear ya brother! I got hired as a driver in my 40's but if not for anything else, I would encourage you to apply at least for the benefits. I'd be willing to bet my left nut that they will hire you if you were to apply again (so long as you were not listed as no-rehre). UPS does things in screwy way. I had to terminate to be hired then terminate again to be hired in a different job class. It's all about redundancy here at UPS. But like I said, the benefits along are worth the hassle. Good luck with whatever you decide though!
Can't believe they hired you.