Does UPS make you join the union?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Many people don’t agree with their unions political donations or the fact they take 700 dollars off of each employee a year. I have worked for ups for two years and have not needed the union or benefited by the union in my entire two years. I do not live in a right to work state but guess what! Ever since the supreme court rules it unlawful and unconstitutional to force employees to join a union even in non right to work states. You just have to send the union a letter stating the ruling of janus vs afcme best to send it via certified mail so they can not say they never received it. UNIONS SUCK they leach wages off employees and many people do not need their services. I use the 700 i save every year for christmas gifts for my son and proud to not be a part of something they tried to force on me. They told me i had to join and there was no way around it and told me i would lose my job if i dos not join but i have been here two years strong and still pay the union SQUAT!
bye now enjoy your union =]
FC6E4D9F-4EDA-4479-B016-0F7FC568739A.gif

BrownSnowFlake

Quit hi-jacking my thread. This is all irrelevant. A few people understood the issue- the fact that I am probably going to have to pay to join the union, when I am only going to be employed for a few weeks.
Take a withdrawal card when you leave, even if you don't think you'll ever be back. I worked one Christmas as a helper and thought I was done, but a decade later here I am.

Staydryitsraining

Many people don’t agree with their unions political donations or the fact they take 700 dollars off of each employee a year. I have worked for ups for two years and have not needed the union or benefited by the union in my entire two years. I do not live in a right to work state but guess what! Ever since the supreme court rules it unlawful and unconstitutional to force employees to join a union even in non right to work states. You just have to send the union a letter stating the ruling of janus vs afcme best to send it via certified mail so they can not say they never received it. UNIONS SUCK they leach wages off employees and many people do not need their services. I use the 700 i save every year for christmas gifts for my son and proud to not be a part of something they tried to force on me. They told me i had to join and there was no way around it and told me i would lose my job if i dos not join but i have been here two years strong and still pay the union SQUAT!
bye now enjoy your union =]
Your a :censored2:ing idiot