Donald Trump vs Simple Biden

El Correcto

god is dead

C7B9B512-6BA1-4143-AFA0-D730C928F6AF.jpeg

Trump grabs Biden by the pusillanimous round 1 for a submission victory. Biden goes down fast and hard, crying all the way.

floridays

Bottom line
Any of you jerks that have the balls to claim something nefarious, tell Ivanka personally, that her dad assaulted and had his way with her. I'll bet every last penny that she kicks your teeth out and leaves the guys singing soprano. Gutless wonders you are.

floridays

Bruh, Drumpf is the very definition of a big pusillanimous.
You got on the guys bone spurs, it's good, it's ok. Explain Biden's lack of service. All I seek is justice, and equity, the same playing field, you now the common BS your side throws up. Equity, where was Biden and how was he there? Simple question.

MAKAVELI

You got on the guys bone spurs, it's good, it's ok. Explain Biden's lack of service. All I seek is justice, and equity, the same playing field, you now the common BS your side throws up. Equity, where was Biden and how was he there? Simple question.
Did Biden have bone spurs?

floridays

No, the friend*er was deferred because he had asthma as a teenager, 5 total deferments but he's the great athlete now, according to himself. I'm trying to find out if the silly jack:censored2:ever played a down at Delaware, the powerhouse of the 1960's.

Last edited by a moderator:

newfie

You realize the women Drumpf friend* he compares to his daughter?

I'm fine with you guys presenting yourselves as perverts here if that's how you want to represent yourselves. I'm sure perverts often find what they think are legitimate reasons to present their debauchery .

newfie

this page is typical liberal logic. you represent Trump and his daughter as something sick, meanwhile you support Biden who's bizzare actions were with with someone else daughters and not explainable or defendable.