Don't trust any company shipping big items! UPS included

anonymous23456

how-often-do-my-fellow-unloaders-see-stuff-like-this-v0-lp1ffuyn38cb1.jpg

The amount of bent in half "GLASS FRAGILE DO NOT BEND" boxes I've seen in the trailers is only surpassed by the number of TVs I've seen walked on.

unloader and loaders don't read

how often do my fellow drivers say hell noooooo I'm not taking that they are gonna be pissed....I had two expensive lamps with the shock sensors one had already gone off and the 2nd box was tore the :censored2: up foam everywhere but the sensor was still good so the next day a sup taped that thing up and loaded it.

But you still put it on my truck, folded even more in half. And the sticker is against the wall

That’s nothing. This past week, there was a 7’ long, thin irreg that said “molding, do not bend” On it. It was bent in four pieces. When I opened it up, it was delicate, broken wood trim. I sent it away. DAMAGED. DO NOT LOAD.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

The amount of bent in half "GLASS FRAGILE DO NOT BEND" boxes I've seen in the trailers is only surpassed by the number of TVs I've seen walked on.

how often do my fellow drivers say hell noooooo I'm not taking that they are gonna be pissed....I had two expensive lamps with the shock sensors one had already gone off and the 2nd box was tore the :censored2: up foam everywhere but the sensor was still good so the next day a sup taped that thing up and loaded it.

But you still put it on my truck, folded even more in half. And the sticker is against the wall

That’s nothing. This past week, there was a 7’ long, thin irreg that said “molding, do not bend” On it. It was bent in four pieces. When I opened it up, it was delicate, broken wood trim. I sent it away. DAMAGED. DO NOT LOAD.
Do t you have some cartoons to watch

Damn, you’re annoying

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

You told me and others that you were mid level management.

Now you’re a driver?
I’d like an explanation.

anonymous23456

Or you could just shoot straight with me.

What do you do at UPS?
What is your purpose on this site?

Your posts read like anti union propaganda.
Opts back office. I'm here to read about UPS and understand more what is going on since I don't work in any center.

I have love/hate relationship for both Union and Management. At the end of the day, we all work for the paycheck. There are injustices everywhere and each of us just wants to watch out for each of us.

I have never been a "real" union person except for long ago part-time work at grocery store in high school. You have to be a Union member to work there and paying due for a high school kid.

My paygrade is "supervisor". lol

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Opts back office. I'm here to read about UPS and understand more what is going on since I don't work in any center.

I have love/hate relationship for both Union and Management. At the end of the day, we all work for the paycheck. There are injustices everywhere and each of us just wants to watch out of each of us.

I have never been a "real" union person except for long ago part-time work at grocery store in high school. You have to be a Union member to work there and paying due for a high school kid.

So you are management working in operations?

Cool. I can respect that. You’re welcome here. And you’re welcome to your own opinion on the union.

But you need to stop pasting stuff off Reddit. Every time you do that, you do it without context, and it leads people to believe you are something that you aren’t.

Post as yourself.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I have love/hate relationship for both Union and Management. At the end of the day, we all work for the paycheck. There are injustices everywhere and each of us just wants to watch out for each of us.

Another rickyb.