dow jones

rickyb

One could argue we go from bubble to bubble in the modern economic system. Still doesn’t change my investing habits.

Grantham could be right about a massive unwinding but I don’t believe anyone knows when or how it will begin.
the bubbles got worse beginning with financial deregulation. savings and loans would be the first one.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Inflation creeping up again in March. How will this affect things if interest rates stay up or even go higher?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
What happened to Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act? Let’s play the “Just think how bad it would be without it” 🤣🤣

I have a jumbo CD paying 6% that is maturing soon so I was hoping they wouldn’t cut the rate yet. I would like to renew it while the rate is still high.

Up In Smoke

If anyone thinks it's economy is stable there out of their minds
First quarter company earnings are expected to reach double digits as both revenue and profits have been guided higher. We've had the longest stretch of rate increase in 40 years and the economy is growing at near 2.5%. The Fed's goal was to raise rates, reduce inflation and maintain a strong labor force. They may not be done, but slow and steady is the course.

Wally

What happened to Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act? Let’s play the “Just think how bad it would be without it” 🤣🤣

I have a jumbo CD paying 6% that is maturing soon so I was hoping they wouldn’t cut the rate yet. I would like to renew it while the rate is still high.
Where you getting 6%?

Wally

No, and I don't work delivering packages until dark everyday because I am a financial genius and I like people.
Nor am I an expert at every conceivable subject because I load trailers and sweep the hub floor...
Get with it man. Just a little day trading daily and you can live the UPS part-timer millionaire lifestyle!