Down goes Kennedy

Box Ox

roe vs wade wont be overturned, libs need not to freak out about it

If Republicans maintain Congressional majorities in November, red states will immediately pass laws banning abortion and invite legal challenges so that the issue might work its way back up to the Supreme Court.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If Republicans maintain Congressional majorities in November, red states will immediately pass laws banning abortion and invite legal challenges so that the issue might work its way back up to the Supreme Court.
I agree, but it wont be overturned

Box Ox

courts usually go back and use other decisions

You kidding? Righties view abortion as murder. Maybe rightfully so in many cases. They’re not gonna throw up their hands and say “Eh, :censored2: it, Roe v. Wade (abortion) is precedent!” when they’ve got a clear majority on the Court.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You kidding? Righties view abortion as murder. Maybe rightfully so in many cases. They’re not gonna throw up their hands and say “Eh, :censored2: it, Roe v. Wade (abortion) is precedent!” when they’ve got a clear majority on the Court.
it wont be overturned, restrictions may win but the fundamental choice aspect wont be

vantexan

If we can get it from close to 70 million production line abortions to a few million back alley abortions we'll take it.

Box Ox

If we can get it from close to 70 million production line abortions to a few million back alley abortions we'll take it.

Don’t disagree. But I do hope conservatives will to some extent acknowledge that abstinence-only education largely doesn’t work. Promote birth control methods and the need for abortions, particularly in the south, will drop like a rock anyway.

vantexan

Don’t disagree. But I do hope conservatives will to some extent acknowledge that abstinence-only education largely doesn’t work. Promote birth control methods and the need for abortions, particularly in the south, will drop like a rock anyway.
It's hard to make anything work when sex is promoted 24/7 on media teenagers watch. I'd rather they promote abstinence but follow it with a "but if."