Dq in day 23 of my packet

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
...first 2 weeks...everyone else...why am I getting set up to fell ?? I am worrying bout me...
This all happened already. In the past. I'm trying to help you, if you're worrying about you then make a plan for what will benefit you tomorrow and next year. Not 2 weeks ago or for everyone else.

You can't change what happened already.

Texas3409

Let's move forward now, :censored2: what happened already. She can DQ you. She's a female manager. Why not drive air and potentially make more money with less work commitments? Instead of fighting an uphill battle with two old engines and 12,000 feet of big brown dick
Then, when you are allowed to (contractually, or by management say so, whichever comes earlier) try again.

Try again for the Wednesday to Sunday jackass of all trades lifestyle
See in my center it normally takes bout 10 years to become full time driver reason being all the older guys don’t retire being 6 years in I took my way out of the preload and didn’t look back now there are nothing but new guys in the building only hand full of guys have seniority if I get dq im losing a lot seniority a lot 22.4 have dibs on becoming regular full time

MisplacedRailWorker

See in my center it normally takes bout 10 years to become full time driver reason being all the older guys don’t retire being 6 years in I took my way out of the preload and didn’t look back now there are nothing but new guys in the building only hand full of guys have seniority if I get dq im losing a lot seniority a lot 22.4 have dibs on becoming regular full time
Losing seniority as a 22.4? The position was just created you can't be missing out on too much

Texas3409

Losing seniority as a 22.4? The position was just created you can't be missing out on too much
Yeah but I’ll be dq for 6 months like I said they made bout 20 22.4 becoming one gives your priority on regular full-time even if they have Lower seniority like a guy can have 8 months they’ll ask him first before they come to me

MisplacedRailWorker

Yeah but I’ll be dq for 6 months like I said they made bout 20 22.4 becoming one gives your priority on regular full-time even if they have Lower seniority like a guy can have 8 months they’ll ask him first before they come to me
But you can't go back in time, so just try qualifying again when you're able to.

By the looks of my fellow trainees, 90% of the new 22.4s will be at amazon in 6 weeks...

You have experience and time to gain more. Also a job and vested benefits from your time at UPS, which you still have. It's not the end of the world :)

MisplacedRailWorker

I can't picture one person I applied with as an RPCD… Myself included

JJinVA

And his still in his packet!! Plus when we all started driving i was the only one with 210 stops for the first 2 weeks of my packet, while every one else had 60-120 stops at most.

Some routes are different than others. One route at our center can easily do 300 stops because the houses are right next to each other and everyone on the street is a QVC Queen. Other routes, 90 stops is a 12 hour day because the stops are 12 miles, 5 miles, 10 miles apart. Stop counts don't matter, the route does

Texas3409

Some routes are different than others. One route at our center can easily do 300 stops because the houses are right next to each other and everyone on the street is a QVC Queen. Other routes, 90 stops is a 12 hour day because the stops are 12 miles, 5 miles, 10 miles apart. Stop counts don't matter, the route does
Yes I under stand but we are all training in areas we been driver helper in and are small resi areas with some businesses I know one of the route that was being taking and he wasn’t getting as much work as I was and when he did get work he would come out over and around 10 pm