Dr. Oz on Incest: More Than First Cousin? 'Not a Big Problem.'

floridays

About as much as Billy Carter mattered.
If being a drunk mattered we would have been spared the Kennedy's.

I did like JFK however. Who by the way made Trump look like a sub-novice.

Kennedy didn't have to brag he could grab pusillanimous. Everyone knew it, even Jackie.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If being a drunk mattered we would have been spared the Kennedy's.

I did like JFK however. Who by the way made Trump look like a sub-novice.

Kennedy didn't have to brag he could grab pusillanimous. Everyone knew it, even Jackie.
My father was an early supporter of JFK.
He and his brothers were constantly meeting in our living room.
I have sat in JFK lap, while my younger brother did pee in that same spot.
The only women that the Kenendy Clan could not touch were my older sisters, my father made it quite clear that he would beat them senseless if they did. He was on the Harvard University Boxing team.

Last edited:

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's not incest past first cousins. ttku

HillaryLaughing.gif

floridays

The only women that the Kenendy Clan could not touch were my older sisters, my father made it quite clear that he would beat them senseless if they did. He was on the Harvard University Boxing team.
I really did like JFK, he was, RFK as well. I'll leave it there, enough said.
Very interesting, thanks for the reply. :thumbup1:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I didn't read it and won't until you comment on the contents of the Ashley Biden diary.

You won't so I won't.

Every one here knows if the same was printed abbot a democrat you would run away from it, much less post it.

I guess you are caught up on morals now.

Explain why you haven't posted about Hunter posting his dead brothers wife while he still had his own wife.

Cut the :poop: you keep embarassing yourself, and that is coming from someone that doesn't give two :poop::poop:'s for OZ.

Why are you folks so obsessed with Private citizens Hunter and Ashley?

vantexan

That's amazing that your families were that close.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

So you’re saying you sat in JFK lap?

vantexan

Why are you not concerned that Hunter made deals worth millions when he had no experience in any of the fields he got "investments" in? Why are you not concerned that not only did Biden's daughter reveal paedophile behavior by her father but her father's DOJ sent the FBI into a reporter's home searching for her diary? Do you have to have the FBI show up on your doorstep before you'll admit there's some very unamerican things going on?

vantexan

I was going to say that it’s all BS political theater but then with this post you’ve shown that you already know that.
I think the FBI ransacking a reporter's home searching for Ashley's diary suggests they don't consider it political theater.

floridays

It's not the interest in Ashley, again she's the victim of a predator father.

Hunter would be of no interest either if he was not granted special dispensation engineered buy blood and Scranton Joe.

I don't give a :poop: if Hunter is a crack head or how much strange he gets, that's his business.

The rest is our business.

floridays

I was going to say that it’s all BS political theater but then with this post you’ve shown that you already know that.
No theater at all.

Jimmy and Billy didn't.

Joe did with his daughter, according to her testimony (her diary) and with the precedent set in prosecution of priests from decades ago and settlements paid by the Catholic Church from decades ago, I think Biden has a problem.

Not a legal problem, it will never be considered.
People with their eyes wide open know the President is a pervert and sexual deviant.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a legal problem, it will never be considered.
People with their eyes wide open know the President is a pervert and sexual deviant.
People with their eyes wide open know that’s not uncommon with men in power regardless political party.