Draining The Swamp

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wrong.

Trump is a grifter.

He’s a very different animal than Obama.

Say whatever you want to say about Obama, but Trump is a new and different type of President.

Some agree, others don’t.

Obviously, I’m not a Trump fan, but come on...
You think Obama wasn’t ‘a new and different type of President?

To me it’s been like whiplash.

BrownArmy

You think Obama wasn’t ‘a new and different type of President?

To me it’s been like whiplash.

Yah, but not like Trump.

It’s so interesting, Trump ran on X-Y-Z, for the people.

Turns out, his policies aren’t helping the people at all, but his messaging is stellar.

I look forward to the analysis twenty years from now about the Trump Presidency.

(hint, he’s a grifter, a liar, a dummy, etc.)

vantexan

Yah, but not like Trump.

It’s so interesting, Trump ran on X-Y-Z, for the people.

Turns out, his policies aren’t helping the people at all, but his messaging is stellar.

I look forward to the analysis twenty years from now about the Trump Presidency.

(hint, he’s a grifter, a liar, a dummy, etc.)
Not helping the people at all? Seriously? I guess if you repeat a lie enough, like Russian collusion, people will believe it. If that's what you have to run on, you're going to lose. Numbers across the board are up, including Trump's approval ratings. People are realizing the truth.

It will be fine

Not helping the people at all? Seriously? I guess if you repeat a lie enough, like Russian collusion, people will believe it. If that's what you have to run on, you're going to lose. Numbers across the board are up, including Trump's approval ratings. People are realizing the truth.
I take it you didn’t pay attention to the elections on Tuesday.

newfie

Yah, maybe.

Unfortunately it happens to be true.

When Donny said he was going to drain the swamp, what he meant was he was going to pump Miracle-Gro in the swamp and put a hotel on it.

He’s trading access, and profiting from, his position as POTUS.

Sad.
IMG_20180810_164234.jpg

BrownArmy

No I'm not. Check Wikipedia about state laws concerning marriage age. Most States allow very young ages if parents or superior court judge or both approve it. And many States don't have a minimum age as long as the above approval happens. And we aren't talking about a handful of such marriages either. The truth is if a girl is menstruating she's old enough to marry and thus have sex in most States. If you don't like that take it up with the States. Now if people are smart they don't get married before getting a good education. And a 32 yr old chasing teenagers makes me queasy. But a 19 yr old with a 14 yr old? A 20 year old with a 16 yr old? With parental or court consent why not? It's not pedophilia.

Wut