Dreaming of Winning the Lottery?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
so much for my prediction that they wouldn't let it get to a billion.
It's designed with those odds to hit a billion every few years I believe.

Now will the fever pitch keep up or slow down because everyone spent their money on this one? Lol

rod

Retired 22 years

Now will the fever pitch keep up or slow down because everyone spent their money on this one? Lol

I'm just glad I didn't buy a hundred bucks worth of tickets like a couple people I know did. (I bought 2). I will buy another two for Wed. Normally I don't buy Powerball tickets (since they raised them to 2 bucks). I get the Mega Millions ones---they're cheaper.

Brownslave688

I'm just glad I didn't buy a hundred bucks worth of tickets like a couple people I know did. (I bought 2). I will buy another two for Wed. Normally I don't buy Powerball tickets (since they raised them to 2 bucks). I get the Mega Millions ones---they're cheaper.
I had 5 bucks in scratch off tickets from Xmas left over. So haven't spent anything yet.

I might throw $20 at the drawing for Wednesday.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll buy a ticket once the jackpot drops back down.
I always buy a powerball ticket after a bunch of people split a huge jackpot. More players means more winners.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They changed the odds (by adding numbers I think) in October. The odds went from 1 in 175 million to 1 in 292 million. That's why the jackpot has gotten so high. Profits in my state go to education, buy em up suckers at least something good will come out of it.

Brownslave688

They changed the odds (by adding numbers I think) in October. The odds went from 1 in 175 million to 1 in 292 million. That's why the jackpot has gotten so high. Profits in my state go to education, buy em up suckers at least something good will come out of it.
Yeah at 175 million I heard it was to hit a billion once a decade. I guess that wasn't good enough.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
upload_2016-1-10_6-23-49.jpeg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
In Ohio, every dollar the lottery adds to education, the state cuts one dollar it spends for education from the general fund. What a scam.

oldngray

nowhere special
In Ohio, every dollar the lottery adds to education, the state cuts one dollar it spends for education from the general fund. What a scam.

I remember when Ohio first started its lottery. They made those promises and just like other states the money all went to the general fund. All a scam.

trickpony1

I remember when Ohio first started its lottery. They made those promises and just like other states the money all went to the general fund. All a scam.

I agree.

The lottery proceeds are to help education. If this is true then why are teachers in my state buying school supplies with their own money? Sad.

Considering the large sum of money the lottery takes in our educational system should be competing with the caliber of China's. It's not.