Driver~Helper Chemistry

T

Turdferguson

tumblr_lbu9r2gByw1qe0eclo1_500.gif
..Troubles will come,Troubles will pass !!!
Tuco.

brownette

@)>-%---
Actually, I agree with Dingo most often. As I’m drowning in medical bill paperwork, I want war too. Peaceful treaties are just a wish. I got a CD in the mail from the Archbishop Nienstedt about marriage. How many throats should I cut with it? I don’t need any CD’s. I need money for the medical bills and pills.

Regarding bleeding brown58 telling me to see the doctor, the telephones are down, the doctor is out. I think the doctor’s are waiting to witness the same sex action in the psych wards…..haha should I make a list of all the psych med’s I’ve been on? At least a dozen so far…

“Latina! You’ve gotta see her! Go insane and out of her mind.” Google that song. (That’s a little song from a group called Blondie. The name of the song is Maria.)

Young Jeezy and Kanye West, “Put On”…..Google that song,,,,no soup for you, haters! But do you want to hear my cannibal jokes?

My passport is smudged and expired. What should I do with it? Maybe I’ll change my tag and universal remote locator if those churchies don’t quit pestering me. Give those churches some tribbles wafer communion.

I prefer to worship outside, and right here in my bedroom. I might never walk into a church again, and that’s okay by me.

But hey, y’all, thanks for listening to my rants. I’d better not see a bill in the mail from u p s e r s d o t c o m for my pain, ‘cause I’ve lost friends to auto immune deficiency syndrome.

brownette

@)>-%---
It is fun to sit in the psych wards and watch t.v., but they better order more laxatives….

Then when I get out, I meet all the friends I made in the psych ward at the grocery store.

Boxcar children, unite!

Cashiering on the front lines is awful, we’re the first to go….but here’s a shout out to UPS!